Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1723852 times)

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #1290 on: Jan 27, 2008, 01:54 PM »
        Am seeing, here, that many are still weeping, not just aching with regret.  I am not one to shed tears, and yet, through each day,  there always
come a few moments I can't fight them off.  It is a great consolation to know am not alone there.  There is no shame to grieving.  As for the
outside world, I could care less.  They missed the sighting of this man, so very good, crossing through this old world, and we were blessed to
have seen him, and to have known he was worthy of our love.

That was beautifully said Tony.  :ghug: :ghug: to you.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

babytammy7

« Reply #1291 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:05 PM »
:ghug: Tammy. You are not a total fool. I wish I had the words to make you feel better and to help you through this. I don't know if any of us have the words. I saw a pic of the pine box and it upset me something fierce. I've been avoiding the news, vids etc because I can't "go there" right now and part of me feel like crap for not being able to do it but we all handle things in our own way, in our own time. The only small bit of comfort I have right now is that his soul is in each of us and that each of us is here right now is a testament to that soul. That we can all reach out form all corners of the globe in love, grief and comfort is possibly one of the greatest tributes he could have ever have been paid. I hope that didn't come out wrong because in times like this I am terrible at expressing myself and if it did, I apologize. I wish I had something profund to say that would ease this for you but all I can do is extend a cyber hug to you and hope that you feel it.
Tony, LJN, and so many of you, what beautiful words. Thank you for sharing them. It really is a blessing to come here and know that we are not alone, in this world or in our feelings. Tammy honey, remember that. You are not alone, and thanks to Heath and a few other very special people that gave us the path to this wonderful community, you never will be. :ghug:

Chameau, thank you for that collage. It's quite beautiful.

Michelle, Barb, thank you so much for everything!!!  :^^)  :ghug: I'm here for you as well.

Thank you so much my dearest brokies for your love, support and understanding. I don't know what I'd do without you.... :\'(  :\'(  :\'( Love you all with all my heart.  :ghug:

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1292 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:05 PM »
 LJN---forget the word "fan".  Bury it.  That is for those who were crazed for Marilyn Monroe or for political figures. It's true, there was some
element of being "fans", and that came with the territory of HOW he crossed our path, each one of us.  But fans don't grieve like this-only family
can hurt this much.
  The way he entered our lives was through that route, as a celebrity, as a gifted actor we admired.  With good references as a human being.
That's how we met him.  But that was only a means to get this beautiful soul into the lives of those who could really love him.  Which is a huge
difference.
 Fans say good-bye and walk away, and find another focus. Fans weep a day or two, then forget. It was only the means of meeting
him, LJN, for we were meant to meet, for we were and are, in some unexplainable way, a real part of his true family.
   That you are still grieving so terribly, and that so many of the rest of us are, means we went past the means of introduction long ago, and
loved him for who he was.  And it also means, you are different in a way that makes you so much to the better.  There are those who could
not love.  You did.  You weren't a fan, LJN, you were far more-you were part of a family that loved him so very much.  I am in great hurt
over what tpe hoped wasn't true but could be- the tragedy that his defense walls were so strong, he didn't know--we loved him for himself.

Tony that made me tear up  :\'( Thank you.  :ghug: What you said is so true-He is a part of this family and always will be. And I've said it a lot and will continue to say it a lot- I am so grateful for everyone here.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #1293 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:13 PM »
    You're all both breaking my heart and yet keeping me in one piece.  BabyTammy-the vigil goes on.  And when that passes, we will comfort
each other whenever the aches show up all over again.
    Michelle-we will always keep loving.  Something different about us all here.  We love deeply, and we don't let go.  Lovers never do.

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1294 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:13 PM »
 I've been reading the last four pages of this thread and I just want to give hugs to everyone here.  :ghug:

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1295 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:15 PM »
I did not know Heath Ledger. We never met. In fact, he never even knew I existed. Nevertheless, he changed my life, in so many ways, and for that I will always be grateful. I have seen almost all of his movies, and enjoyed most of them too, but it was Brokeback Mountain that had an indelible effect on me. The universal themes of love and loss, loyalty, the importance of being true to yourself and self worth, regret and redemption, and the power of love unlocked a part of me that had lain dormant for far too long. And I was privileged, not only to see this impact on other people, but to experience it with them as well. The journey that started when I walked into that theatre led me to a community of people who believed in and embraced the ideals of love, acceptance, and compassion. All of the broken pieces of us came together there and formed a bond that allowed us to heal and grow, and from that a family was forged and lifetime friendships were born. None of this would have been possible had two bright, caring, talented people not taken it upon themselves to inhabit the characters that taught us those lessons, bringing them to life on screen and making us love them. Heath Ledger was one of those people, and he didn’t just take on his role, he did it both graciously and gracefully. And continued to do so every day after. Daniel Day Lewis said “I didn’t know him. I have a strong impression I would have liked him very much, as a person, if I had.” and I feel the same way. I didn’t know the private Heath, the one his family referred to as Heatho and Roast, but what I saw was a man who lived his life by his own standards and not those of the industry he worked in, a man who said that being a parent was the most important thing he’d done, and a man who worried, when he took on the role of Ennis Del Mar, not that he might be stigmatized by playing it, but that he would be able to do it justice. I think we can all agree that he did so and then some. So for all the pieces of himself that he let me glimpse, while still fiercely  protecting his own privacy and that of his family, and for all of the lessons that I have learned from Brokeback Mountain, and from the worldwide community of ennisjack, which I would never have found without him, I can only be profoundly grateful. And since those lessons and those people are forever embedded in my heart, he is as well. I will remember him, cherish him, and love him for the rest of my life.
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline Rosie

• Jack + Ennis
  • that old cold time
« Reply #1296 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:20 PM »
Dear Heath,

You gave flesh and blood to an immortal character. 

I just would like to thank you for this, your work changed my life.

Rest in Peace

Cham,  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Danny and me, Danny and me,  Danny and me and the sea,
Bobbing out of Pleasure Bay, the islands on our lee;
Spectacle, Georges, Gallops, the sun-wash on the brine
Castle Island where Skovo danced a bear-dance in bear-time.
The Golden Boy has chosen, I know what I will be
Danny and me, seanchai, Danny and me and the sea.

A Map of the Harbor Islands JG Hayes

Offline Rosie

• Jack + Ennis
  • that old cold time
« Reply #1297 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:27 PM »
I did not know Heath Ledger. We never met. In fact, he never even knew I existed. Nevertheless, he changed my life, in so many ways, and for that I will always be grateful. I have seen almost all of his movies, and enjoyed most of them too, but it was Brokeback Mountain that had an indelible effect on me. The universal themes of love and loss, loyalty, the importance of being true to yourself and self worth, regret and redemption, and the power of love unlocked a part of me that had lain dormant for far too long. And I was privileged, not only to see this impact on other people, but to experience it with them as well. The journey that started when I walked into that theatre led me to a community of people who believed in and embraced the ideals of love, acceptance, and compassion. All of the broken pieces of us came together there and formed a bond that allowed us to heal and grow, and from that a family was forged and lifetime friendships were born. None of this would have been possible had two bright, caring, talented people not taken it upon themselves to inhabit the characters that taught us those lessons, bringing them to life on screen and making us love them. Heath Ledger was one of those people, and he didn’t just take on his role, he did it both graciously and gracefully. And continued to do so every day after. Daniel Day Lewis said “I didn’t know him. I have a strong impression I would have liked him very much, as a person, if I had.” and I feel the same way. I didn’t know the private Heath, the one his family referred to as Heatho and Roast, but what I saw was a man who lived his life by his own standards and not those of the industry he worked in, a man who said that being a parent was the most important thing he’d done, and a man who worried, when he took on the role of Ennis Del Mar, not that he might be stigmatized by playing it, but that he would be able to do it justice. I think we can all agree that he did so and then some. So for all the pieces of himself that he let me glimpse, while still fiercely  protecting his own privacy and that of his family, and for all of the lessons that I have learned from Brokeback Mountain, and from the worldwide community of ennisjack, which I would never have found without him, I can only be profoundly grateful. And since those lessons and those people are forever embedded in my heart, he is as well. I will remember him, cherish him, and love him for the rest of my life.

That is Beautiful.  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Danny and me, Danny and me,  Danny and me and the sea,
Bobbing out of Pleasure Bay, the islands on our lee;
Spectacle, Georges, Gallops, the sun-wash on the brine
Castle Island where Skovo danced a bear-dance in bear-time.
The Golden Boy has chosen, I know what I will be
Danny and me, seanchai, Danny and me and the sea.

A Map of the Harbor Islands JG Hayes

babytammy7

« Reply #1298 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:35 PM »

My dearest Barb, what a post!!! Utterly beautiful, overwhelming, precious, so so so so true. I could write every word you wrote; that's how I feel too. But I never find words to express myself, so thank you so much for this amazing piece of your heart. I'll treasure it in my soul.

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1299 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:41 PM »
I keep seeing pieces of my own heart reflected in everyone else's words. I'm glad I could add mine to the mix. It really does sooth the heart to know that so many people are feeling what I'm feeling. :ghug:
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline froggy

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ennis for Mr Brokeback 2007!!!
« Reply #1300 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:42 PM »

oh boy... :'(
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592)

Heath, I swear ...

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1301 on: Jan 27, 2008, 02:46 PM »

Thank you for saying what I could not.  :ghug: :\'(

Offline NoReins

• Jack + Ennis
  • Redlined it all the way
« Reply #1302 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:00 PM »
FlwrChild - beautiful words :^^)

Cham - beautiful pictures :^^)

I keep trying to do normal things and for the most part, I'm succeeding. But then, something will come to mind and my heart is in my stomach again. Like, I just got a new mobile phone and I was thinking I hadn't had any texts since I got it....which reminded me of the last text I got on my old one, which was on Tuesday, telling me the terrible news....

I'm not crying (except when I read the tributes from his family) but it still hurts. Damn, it hurts.
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #1303 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:01 PM »
Why can't I cry? Why am I happy one minute and others, sad realizing we lost someone great? I don't understand myself. I read everybody's post and I just want to be there and give everyone the biggest hugs. But as I keep reading, I wonder why I can't seem to share these same feelings. Sometimes I seem as nothing is wrong, smiling and going on, then something hits me such as 5 minutes ago when I stumbled upon Ellen D. tribute to Heath on her show. I saw her face after the tribute and I just felt so sad, so heart broken. But still, I don't understand it. I've read on a previous post that if your not truely upset, your just a 'fan', not a family. What am I? Why can't I express these feelings I know I feel for this great man? I'm sorry if I'm just rambling on about nothing... :-\\

:ghug:
Lis
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline jackster

• Ennis
  • dumbass missin'
« Reply #1304 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:20 PM »
Heath Ledger the man is gone, not to return.  Heath Ledger’s soul lives on in the thousands, nay millions, of souls whose lives he transformed and will yet transform in ways immeasurable.

His work here was done, and by whatever providence controls such events, his talent was needed elsewhere to continue his work and practice his craft.

Like the miracle of Ennis meeting Jack, we should rejoice, not in the fact that he is gone, but in the fact that he came here at all, at this time, in this place, during our lives, to complete the work he so masterfully achieved.

G'bye Mate.  You Changed Everything.
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline froggy

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ennis for Mr Brokeback 2007!!!
« Reply #1305 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:21 PM »
so many things remind me of Heath...few exemples from today:

Perth tourist advert on TV
video clip of "You're just too good to be true"
"I don't want to close my eyes" video clip (google the lyrics ... you'll understand...if Ravenus makes a tribute video with this one, she will very likely break my heart once more)
Friends sending me text messages to ask how I am dealing with it all...I love them

and the list goes on.
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592)

Heath, I swear ...

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #1306 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:24 PM »
    LD---you are family.  That you aren't always in tears does not mean anything at all.  Besides, you are very young and this is the first time
something so terrible has happened in this particular way.  Trust me on this, LD, you don't have to grieve exactly the same as others.  If you
found enough love in your heart to have all your friends over---LD, that's love.  No confusion should be there.  And you better BELIEVE, he
woulda loved you back.  Remember how kind you were to me in your PM?  Heath loved kindness in others.  You're his family, all right, and ours, too.

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #1307 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:31 PM »
   LD---you are family.  That you aren't always in tears does not mean anything at all.  Besides, you are very young and this is the first time
something so terrible has happened in this particular way.  Trust me on this, LD, you don't have to grieve exactly the same as others.  If you
found enough love in your heart to have all your friends over---LD, that's love.  No confusion should be there.  And you better BELIEVE, he
woulda loved you back.  Remember how kind you were to me in your PM?  Heath loved kindness in others.  You're his family, all right, and ours, too.

Thank you so much Tony!!! I guess your right, I'm been so blessed to have so many of the people I care about still here and Heath, who I considered to be family to me and had a place in my heart, died, I didn't know what to do. The 1st day I was very down as well as the next, I think waking up the next day was worse than the 1st. But after that, I just seemed to go on, even watching his movies didn't upset me. Maybe I'm just the type of person who sees the good in everything. He is in heaven now, a better, more peaceful place, protecting his daughter and smiling down on us. It's a better life than the struggles he's had down here. Though I will never see him in a movie again, which does make me sad, I know I will cherish the ones I do have, and saw my kids, an actor who became a lengend, so early on in his life...

Thank you again Tony :^^)

Family here now for my brother's b-day, see you soon my dear Brokies <3

-- Noah Mayer

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #1308 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:36 PM »
Why can't I cry? Why am I happy one minute and others, sad realizing we lost someone great? I don't understand myself. I read everybody's post and I just want to be there and give everyone the biggest hugs. But as I keep reading, I wonder why I can't seem to share these same feelings. Sometimes I seem as nothing is wrong, smiling and going on, then something hits me such as 5 minutes ago when I stumbled upon Ellen D. tribute to Heath on her show. I saw her face after the tribute and I just felt so sad, so heart broken. But still, I don't understand it. I've read on a previous post that if your not truely upset, your just a 'fan', not a family. What am I? Why can't I express these feelings I know I feel for this great man? I'm sorry if I'm just rambling on about nothing... :-\\

Lis

I see you as FULL of feeling, Lis.  Are you talking just about not crying, is that it?  I don't want you to feel you are "not upset enough."  Your very questioning is part of your grief.  You have been here for everyone else, and we are here for you.  You did a wonderful thing yesterday -- I'm glad you have your friends to share this loss with.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #1309 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:42 PM »
This is still a tragic, senseless loss in terms of this reality of ours such as we know it, but your words, Jackster, made me feel better:  Like the miracle of Ennis meeting Jack, we should rejoice, not in the fact that he is gone, but in the fact that he came here at all, at this time, in this place, during our lives, to complete the work he so masterfully achieved.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

babytammy7

« Reply #1310 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:52 PM »
"To know and love one other human being is the root of all wisdom."

-Heath Andrew Ledger-

Offline masetane

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #1311 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:52 PM »
I'm so sad today. BBM was on TV, I could watch it a bit....

I'm so incredibly sad that Heath is not a part of this world anymore. I know there are spiritual things that can be said for comfort but right now.....I want him back in this world. I don't think he was done.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #1312 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:54 PM »
I don't know what is happenning to me,I don't know if it's logical and normal or not...I haven't read or seen any tribute for Heath,simply because I can't.I'm beginning to enter into a phase of acceptance of the situation,having passed the first days of real shock.But as soon as I read or see some of these tributes,this kind of shield breaks and the shock state reappears-although not as hard as the first days...-.I don't want to post in any other threads about fun and games because I find them now superficial and frivolous-but I'm not saying that who does it,are frivolous too;it's simply my way of reacting...-;nor in threads about BBM because it hurts me speak,for example,about Ennis sexuality or their reactions in BBM because it reminds me of Heath...If I can't read and I don't want to post anywhere that it doesn't be this thread about his death,what can I do?.It's difficult to understand,I suppose,so I believe I'm a little crazy or something like that;I repite,I don't know if it's logical or not...really I don't.

When a friend is gone,
an empty place remains
that can't be filled
with a new friend's arrival.

When a friend is gone,
a star is lost,
the one that lights the place
where there's a slept child.

When a friend is gone,
riding up to his destiny,
our soul begins to shatter
because it's full with cold.

"Cuando un amigo se va"/"When a friend is gone". Song by Alberto Cortez.
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline gambrinus

• Alma Jr.
  • Gone, but never forgotten
« Reply #1313 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:02 PM »
Another nice tribute vid I found - "Shelter for his soul" from the film "Ned Kelly" - the lyrics seemed to fit (sadly):

At the end of my days when I’m called to go,
Into the open arms of the Holy Ghost,
To have lived such a life as I have known,
Fortune follows me, but I’m brave no more.

For my great mistakes I will surely pay,
I’m running low and the devil is on my trail,
When fate delivers me all I’ll ask it for,
Is a place to rest and shelter for my soul.

Oh if I could spend my days,
Free from the prison of your gates,
Then I could die a happy man.

Oh if I could spend my days,
Free from the shadow of my name,
Then I could die happy man.

When I am released from this mortal load,
I’ll take my leave but I don’t wanna go.
When fate delivers me all I’ll ask it for,
A place to rest and shelter for my soul.
Large was his bounty, and his soul sincere,
Heaven did a recompense as largely send:
He gave to Misery (all he had) a tear,
He gained from Heaven ('twas all he wished) a friend.

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
« Reply #1314 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:09 PM »
Friday night with some french brokies (HGB, Fredptitefée, canmore, Alec_Scudder, Chrichri and me), we went to watch BBM on theater in Paris. We learned that it was on screen the day before, what a coincidence!

It was very weird and sad at the beggining, seeing Heath on the screen and thinking that he isn't here anymore... And then I felt into the story as the previous times, forgetting about Heath, Jake, the world around me. Just Ennis, Jack and me. In a way, it warmed my heart to see that although we lost Heath, Ennis was still here in front of me, and that he would always be. Being with fellow brokies also helped a lot. We even managed to laugh. Being with brokies is just priceless!

Then, we went to Notre Dame de Paris to light up candels for Heath. It was unseasy because of the wind, but we managed to find a good place just in front of the cathedral and suddenly the wind stopped.
It was so beautiful, we were standing up silently, in front of the candels, thinking about Heath, thanking him.
No need to hide pain, no need to explain, we huged and talked about him. It was a big relief doing it. I feel much better now. Finally we went off, letting Notre Dame take care of the tiny flames glowing in the dark...

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 07:37 PM by pierralex »
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
« Reply #1315 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:10 PM »
pierralex- what a great gesture!!! ^f^  <^(
Cham, thank you for that amazing  collage!   :^^)
Fc, wonderful thoughts...  :^^)
LJN,Tony,MPJ,BTammy,kathy,trekfan,pierralex,Carmilla, RosieL_D,jackster,Froggy,jacks_key,Keren,Ethan.tizi,lance and everyone else here...
Thank you just for being.it made my unbearable grieve so much easier to bear...  %)  all so much  .
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 05:42 PM by hpv »
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #1316 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:30 PM »

No matter what feelings I'm going through...from happiness to sadness I'm always brought in with a warm hug. This is a tough time for all of us and like I said the 1st day I heard of Heath's death..I wish I could be with all of you and just sit down and talk, sharing our grief, but as well our happiness...Though we all know it's impossible to do that, we are close. Here, there are no wrong answers, wrong ways of being. I am thankful for everyone in this forum.

Prayers, hugs, sweet dreams to all
Lis

-- Noah Mayer

Offline Asali

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1317 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:31 PM »
Friday night with some french brokies (HGB, Fredptitefée, canmore, Alec_Scudder, Chrichri and me), we went to watch BBM on theater in Paris. We learned that it was on screen the day before, what a coincidence!

In a way, it warmed my heart to see that although we lost Heath, Ennis was still here in front of me, and that he would always be.

Absolutely, we have lost Heath but we will always have Ennis. <^(

It's this particular pic that touched my heart the most, the wonderful group of brokies gathered together and the tears in canmore's eyes.  :\'(   Thankyou pierralex  :ghug:
"People's minds are like parachutes. To function properly they must first be open." - W.G.P.

It use to feel like a mass of dots. But more and more these days, I feel like we're all connected. (Latter Days)

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
« Reply #1318 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:33 PM »
Absolutely, we have lost Heath but we will always have Ennis. <^(

It's this particular pic that touched my heart the most, the wonderful group of brokies gathered together and the tears in canmore's eyes.  :\'(   Thankyou pierralex  :ghug:

He cried a lot actually  :\'( :ghug:
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline canmore

• Alma
« Reply #1319 on: Jan 27, 2008, 05:39 PM »
I still cry a lot every time i watch the movie  :\'(, even after have seen it a lot of time.