Author Topic: Compilation of Tributes to Heath Ledger  (Read 154777 times)

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Re: Compilation of Tribute to Heath Ledger
« Reply #30 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:42 PM »
Thank you so much for lighting the candles with us. Seeing these pics is heartening and gives me a lot of comfort. LuvJackNasty is a fine trooper and the tribute she made is just heart warming.  :ghug:

Words can not express the trip today to pay our respect at the places. Now I fully understand how Ennis must have felt when he went to visit Jack's parents. It is still hard to believe what had happened. It was very special to have LuvJackNasty and all of your thoughts with me. The love we shared for him beyond the physical boundaries speaks volume. As LuvJackNasty and I just stood there, leaned on each other and starred at the memorial, for a moment I felt that Heath knew and is immersing himself in love from all of us. Will there be a closure on this and how long will it take? I don't know. However, I do know that I am not and will not be alone. Thank you all.  :ghug:

In Brooklyn

In Soho

Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #33 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:44 PM »

Thanks for your thoughts and for lighting the candles with us

Thank you all. Just knowing that we are not alone and have each other's support is comforting. Heath is now resting in peace and on his way home.

He now lives in our hearts forever.
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 02:50 PM by ethan »

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #34 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:46 PM »

Last batch from me. I do have a couple of little vids showing the memorials that I will post tomorrow at some point. Ethan has more pics that I'm sure he'll be posting.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #35 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:47 PM »
Hello,

I have lurked at this site for months but have now finally joined. I am deeply saddened by Heath's passing. I have been a fan of his for years. I just wanted to share a poem and a song that helped me through my mother's death, which was ironically on Janurary 22, 2005. I hope this brings some comfort to all those so hurt and lost from this sad and terrible tradedgy.

Death is nothing at all,
I have only slipped away into the next room,
I am I and you are you;
Whatever we were to each other, That we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name,
Speak to me in the easy way which you always used,
Put no difference in your tone,
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we shared together.
Let my name ever be the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of a shadow on it.
Life means all that it ever meant,
It is the same as it ever was, there is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.
All is well.

-Henry Scott Holland, Canon of St. Paul’s Cathedral, London

Didn't Want to say Goodbye
Ari Hest

In a room draped in blue
I am thinking of you
I am tired, I can't sleep
And for you I will weep
In a flash, you are gone
Yet around me life is calm
I cannot understand
Is this part of the plan?
I get cards with bouquets
But they can't take your place
I have dreams about us
But I always wake up
I can ask all I please
I can beg down on my knees
For a reason, for a sign
But these answers I wont find
And I will weep
Can you hear me?
Cant you tell me why?
Ill go on without you
And what's left for me to do
But to stay where I am
In my world of pretend
And I wont know until I die
If my faith was but a lie
Til then you'll hear it in my cry
I didn't want to say goodbye to you

My thoughts and prayers are with Heath's family and friends. Mostly with Matilda who I know feel a connection too, we both lost parents on the same day. I pray for Michelle and hope she will be ok. I pray for Jake to be strong and be the best godfather to that sweet little girl and keep Heath's memory alive for her.

-Lauren

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #36 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:48 PM »
I am passing this on from Jenna Hilary Sinclair.  This really made me feel if not better, then better understanding how it is that we feel so intimate with Heath as to be so devastated by losing him.  I love how she said it.  It's especially meaningful to those of us who are fanfic writers.  (The "Hallelujah" is from her listening to Rufus Wainwright's rendition of this song.)

kathy

----------------

The Ennis who inhabits my mind and heart was given expression by Heath, his voice, his looks, the depth in his eyes. It's a very complicated dynamic going on inside me right now as I mourn on several levels at once: for Heath, and that pain is raw and genuine, for the part of Ennis that is Heath, and for the part of me that is Ennis through Heath. I feel as if he and I touched each other through Ennis in a very intimate way through my writing and his gift of bringing Ennis to life, and now that extended part of me is gone.

I am so sad right now, and yet.... And yet there is joy in this sadness, too. We humans do lots of things to help ourselves get over the death of a loved one. Heath, I didn't know him, and yet in a way we all did through his performances, and because he bared...not his soul, but the soul of Ennis Del Mar, and in the process it is impossible not to think there was some intermingling of essences. I keep telling myself that Ennis hasn't died, and he hasn't, and yet it's something I have to keep reminding myself.

We in Brokeback Mountain fandom, I believe, are the walking wounded. We banded together around the various forums and fanfiction not through prurient interest, not through casual seeking of enjoyment, but because we'd been horribly hurt by perhaps the most tragic story ever told in film, and we needed our community in order to heal. And now, this most tragic story has gotten sadder, and I didn't think that was possible. And yet...

Hallelujah. For the gift that Heath Ledger gave us, one that has literally transformed many lives. For the gift of his life and the giving of his talents and art.

Hallelujah. For the people who have become our friends through this fandom. For the creation of a community, however fractured, however imperfect, still a community of human beings sharing their own creativity, their feelings, their opening arms, a group that would never have come to be without Heath Ledger's magnificent portrayal of a man I love.

Hallelujah. For the pain that accents the joy, and the joy that accents the pain.

Jenna, 1/23/08

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #37 on: Jan 28, 2008, 02:48 PM »
gambrinus, the tribute video is wonderful. It has me in tears again.

Some videos from Wednesday and yesterday

Here are the two shorts vids I took yesterday

Brooklyn

Soho

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 02:55 PM by ethan »

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #38 on: Jan 28, 2008, 09:18 PM »
I wish I had the photo shop to make this what I'd like.  I also wish I had more beautiful words, nothing I can say willl touch what is in my heart.

It is end of day.
The sun has truly gone down,
such small chance to shine.

I'll never find words
your beauty...beyond this world,
your beauty...legend.

jessi
1-22-08

Asked myself the reason, told myself he was just too damn sweet.
Thought I had to have a reason, thought maybe we'd been bad,
not good enough
so the cosmos took back this, this rarest of gifts.
I had to wonder the reason, heart demanded one, gut needed
something to take away the fist.
Told myself too young, too alive, too much to give,
so much to live...
but there's got to be a reason, there's just got to be...
was he too brilliant, too brave, too wonderful, too deep
is that why the pain, our pain, our swear...
Maybe his soul was just too precious, too good, maybe,
or, was he just too damn sweet.

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 10:24 PM by chameau »
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #39 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:44 PM »
I thought I would post this info over here.   Someone on DC is in Alberta and went to Campsite #2 (the 'tent don't look right' site)

Here is a photo they took.

the way the sun is coming over the mountain it feels like Heath is looking down on all of us

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #40 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:46 PM »
To Heath

You taught us through Ennis how to live, how to love, how to grow.
You showed us by your life how to be gentle and kind, be generous and genuine.
You reminded us by your departure to a better life, that life is brief, and seize the day.

Because tomorrow may never come, and there is no other chance, to say I love you.
Because I do. Because you gave Ennis the power to change lives, to change minds.
Because of you, the world is a little gentler, a little kinder, a little more understanding.

How I wished I had told you when you were still here.
How I wished I had sent a get well soon to wish you well while you were down.
How I wished I had sent a card, just to show you that you are loved and remembered.

But now, you are gone.
Now I have no where to send my wishes.
All that comforts me now, is that I know you are there.

I feel you are still in my heart.
I know you are smiling at all the love sent your way.
And you are finally at peace, surrounded by love and loving memories.

You have always been gifted and giving, even to the end.
You will always be loved, liked this, always.

Sometimes the hole you left behind is so immense, I feel empty.
Sometimes the gift you so generously gave is so huge, I feel blessed.
Sometimes I miss you so much.
Sometimes just thinking of your pictures make me smile.
Whatever the time, I know the love you left in my heart, will always be there.
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2008, 06:56 PM by ethan »

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #41 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:49 PM »
I don't know where this belongs but I was finally able to gather somewhat coherent thoughts.

I've been blessed with this place and the people who make it what it is. I've had two years to share joy and heartbreak in complete freedom, without fear of being judged. And I’ve needed that now more than ever and will need it as I muddle through this process. I spent most of yesterday crying my eyes out and pondering my place in this fandom. I’m crying as I type this. Last night was the first night ever that I didn’t log in (excluding when I had no access), because right now in a lot of ways it hurts too much to be here. But I know we are all in that same boat riding those waves of grief. In some ways it feels cold to say that it comforts me to know that we are all together in that because I don’t want any one of us to be hurting. But at the same time it is comforting to know that right from day one we were never alone. I think I hit anger and depression while hopelessly clinging to the denial stage. I know one day we’ll all hit some stage of normalcy again and that day will be quicker for some and longer for others. These last two days have been especially hard for me and I gave serious thought to rolling up my tent and coming down the mountain. I’ll try to spare you of every thought that ran through my brain. I don’t know where we go from here or if one day the sun will shine as bright again. But what I do know is this: He gave us all a beautiful gift, where in a thousand lifetimes I'd never be able to repay him for. And to give up on everything is to squander the gift he gave us. If he didn't know before, he certainly knows now the impact of what he gave us in his young life. And I am eternally grateful to him for leading us all to each other. Together we will weather this storm and I’m grateful to everyone for being there for each other.

LJN---forget the word "fan".  Bury it.  That is for those who were crazed for Marilyn Monroe or for political figures. It's true, there was some
element of being "fans", and that came with the territory of HOW he crossed our path, each one of us.  But fans don't grieve like this-only family
can hurt this much.
  The way he entered our lives was through that route, as a celebrity, as a gifted actor we admired.  With good references as a human being.
That's how we met him.  But that was only a means to get this beautiful soul into the lives of those who could really love him.  Which is a huge
difference.  Fans say good-bye and walk away, and find another focus. Fans weep a day or two, then forget. It was only the means of meeting
him, LJN, for we were meant to meet, for we were and are, in some unexplainable way, a real part of his true family.
   That you are still grieving so terribly, and that so many of the rest of us are, means we went past the means of introduction long ago, and
loved him for who he was.  And it also means, you are different in a way that makes you so much to the better.  There are those who could
not love.  You did.  You weren't a fan, LJN, you were far more-you were part of a family that loved him so very much.  I am in great hurt
over what tpe hoped wasn't true but could be- the tragedy that his defense walls were so strong, he didn't know--we loved him for himself.
Stay strong, and please know that when the storm hit, you and others were there to stand up for the rest of us, and go there, as you did.
Fans go away.  Family stays.  We all love you for having seen what we saw, and for being who you are.  None of us should be worried or
embarrassed over our tears.  We have a reason to weep.  We met a good and kind and decent man, and life hit him too hard, too soon.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #42 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:50 PM »
Hello Brokies..

Yesterday, as everyone knows, some of my friends came over to watch Heath Ledger movies. Sadely, we did not realize how long each would take and in the end, only got to see Brokeback. I wanted everybody to watch the whole thing, wanted them to just sit, without a sound and watch every moment this beautiful movie brought to us, but time started to creep up on us. I had to skip a few parts but I made sure to show the end, the heartbreaking fight, this time, almost brought me to tears. For some reason, in Ennis' tearful, exhausted, frustrated eyes, I saw Heath. I didn't wanna watch it any longer, hearing Ennis' words "I can't take this anymore, Jack"...but then, the loving embrace came on, and all I could do was smile, like everyone else did as well. By the end, when Ennis finds the shirts, takes them with him, and puts it on the closet door, my friends were balling. Some have never seen it before and were amazed.

To Heath!

By 10pm, 2 of my friends had to leave and all that was left was me, my friend Val and friend Vicky. We were so exhaused, both from controllling the other girls and also, from the movie. I felt, after some people left, like Heath's death happened all over again. But luckily, my friends were there to help me. We told stories about people we have losts, the grieving process, and how Heath and the many others, were looking down on us. It was hard for us, but in the end, worth it, we watched and thanked god for bringing this legend into our lifes and we prayed that he was in heave now, watching over his daughter and smiling. Heath, we love you and you will never be forgotton...

I keep him memory alive, if you don't know already, I have been collecting pictures and articles of Heath since his death. This is all I've collect after Day 5..

(In People, they had over a 5 pg. article on him)

And here, 3 of my friends have already written letters to Heath, in which hopefully, we'll be able to bring to him house...

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #43 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:50 PM »
i wanted to come here again and show you a picture..

"our" pictures has made it over reuter's all around the world again; this here is from our local (!) newspaper..
but i guess you know how i felt when i opened up the page, not expecting this..

i just want to repeat my thankfulness that we had the chance to be there, not only in our hearts and thoughts.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #44 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:51 PM »
Dear Heath,

You gave flesh and blood to an immortal character. 

I just would like to thank you for this, your work changed my life.

Rest in Peace

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #45 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:52 PM »
I did not know Heath Ledger. We never met. In fact, he never even knew I existed. Nevertheless, he changed my life, in so many ways, and for that I will always be grateful. I have seen almost all of his movies, and enjoyed most of them too, but it was Brokeback Mountain that had an indelible effect on me. The universal themes of love and loss, loyalty, the importance of being true to yourself and self worth, regret and redemption, and the power of love unlocked a part of me that had lain dormant for far too long. And I was privileged, not only to see this impact on other people, but to experience it with them as well. The journey that started when I walked into that theatre led me to a community of people who believed in and embraced the ideals of love, acceptance, and compassion. All of the broken pieces of us came together there and formed a bond that allowed us to heal and grow, and from that a family was forged and lifetime friendships were born. None of this would have been possible had two bright, caring, talented people not taken it upon themselves to inhabit the characters that taught us those lessons, bringing them to life on screen and making us love them. Heath Ledger was one of those people, and he didn’t just take on his role, he did it both graciously and gracefully. And continued to do so every day after. Daniel Day Lewis said “I didn’t know him. I have a strong impression I would have liked him very much, as a person, if I had.” and I feel the same way. I didn’t know the private Heath, the one his family referred to as Heatho and Roast, but what I saw was a man who lived his life by his own standards and not those of the industry he worked in, a man who said that being a parent was the most important thing he’d done, and a man who worried, when he took on the role of Ennis Del Mar, not that he might be stigmatized by playing it, but that he would be able to do it justice. I think we can all agree that he did so and then some. So for all the pieces of himself that he let me glimpse, while still fiercely  protecting his own privacy and that of his family, and for all of the lessons that I have learned from Brokeback Mountain, and from the worldwide community of ennisjack, which I would never have found without him, I can only be profoundly grateful. And since those lessons and those people are forever embedded in my heart, he is as well. I will remember him, cherish him, and love him for the rest of my life.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #46 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:52 PM »
Heath Ledger the man is gone, not to return.  Heath Ledger’s soul lives on in the thousands, nay millions, of souls whose lives he transformed and will yet transform in ways immeasurable.

His work here was done, and by whatever providence controls such events, his talent was needed elsewhere to continue his work and practice his craft.

Like the miracle of Ennis meeting Jack, we should rejoice, not in the fact that he is gone, but in the fact that he came here at all, at this time, in this place, during our lives, to complete the work he so masterfully achieved.

G'bye Mate.  You Changed Everything.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #47 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:53 PM »
"To know and love one other human being is the root of all wisdom."

-Heath Andrew Ledger-

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #48 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:54 PM »
Friday night with some french brokies (HGB, Fredptitefée, canmore, Alec_Scudder, Chrichri and me), we went to watch BBM on theater in Paris. We learned that it was on screen the day before, what a coincidence!

It was very weird and sad at the beggining, seeing Heath on the screen and thinking that he isn't here anymore... And then I felt into the story as the previous times, forgetting about Heath, Jake, the world around me. Just Ennis, Jack and me. In a way, it warmed my heart to see that although we lost Heath, Ennis was still here in front of me, and that he would always be. Being with fellow brokies also helped a lot. We even managed to laugh. Being with brokies is just priceless!

Then, we went to Notre Dame de Paris to light up candels for Heath. It was unseasy because of the wind, but we managed to find a good place just in front of the cathedral and suddenly the wind stopped.
It was so beautiful, we were standing up silently, in front of the candels, thinking about Heath, thanking him.
No need to hide pain, no need to explain, we huged and talked about him. It was a big relief doing it. I feel much better now. Finally we went off, letting Notre Dame take care of the tiny flames glowing in the dark...

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #49 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:56 PM »

She takes the back road and the lane
past the school that has not changed
in all this time
She thinks of when the boy was young
all the battles she had won
just to give him life

That man
she loved that man
for all his life,
but now we meet to take him flowers
and only God knows why

For what's the use in pressing palms
when children fade in mother's arms
It's a cruel world
We've so much to lose
and what we have to learn
we rarely choose

So if it's God who took her son,
he cannot be the one living in her mind

Take care my love, she said
don't think that God is dead
Take care my love, she said
you have been loved

If I was weak, forgive me
but I was terrified
You brushed my eyes with angels wings
full of love,
the kind that makes devils cry

So these days
my life has changed
and I'll be fine,
but she just sits and counts the hours
searching for her crime

So what's the use of pressing palms
if you won't keep such love from harm
It's a cruel world
you've so much to prove,
and heaven help the ones
who wait for you

YOU HAVE BEEN LOVED ... by George Michael

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #50 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:57 PM »
I remembered that night,22 January 2008. i was reading MadLori's Two Crows Joy when i fell into a sleep.
(excuse my English,i'm an indonesian).
it was when Jack told Ennis that he'll leave to take care of his sick mother in Lightning Flat.Jack said
"i'll fu**in miss you,ennis", and ennis replied "me too darling,me too".i read it over and over again before i fell
into a sleep and the very morning of the day after i received a message from a friend that said Heath has gone,i felt agry. Angry was all i felt that time. why him? why dont this guy or that guy or anybody but him?
my heath?My darlin ennis?
it took alot of time,a lot of thoughts to realize,to deal with the idea,that he wasnt that far.
He's gonejust to be closer to me cause now he's in my heart.
everytime i look into the sky i asked him ." you happy now Heath,you Ok up there?"
and i can almost see him smiled and that heal me for sure. i pray for him everyday.To ask Dear Lord to take
care of him for he always take care of me through Ennis.
Sleep tigh cowboy, you'll be saved in our heart for ever.
thanks for everything. you'll always be loved/
Hugs to all brokie.
We will always have Ennis and Jack!!!

oh where,oh where,can my baby be?
The Lord took him away from me
He's gone to heaven so i got to be good
so i can see my baby when i leave this world

--Pearl Jam - Last Kiss--

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #51 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:59 PM »

HE moves me differently: and yet if I could do it without seeming insane, I'd never see him again! You'll perhaps think me rather inclined to become so,' he added, making an effort to smile, 'if I try to describe the thousand forms of past associations and ideas he awakens or embodies. But you'll not talk of what I tell you; and my mind is so eternally secluded in itself, it is tempting at last to turn it out to another.

-- Mr. Heathcliff, from the closing chapters of Wuthering Heights.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #52 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:00 PM »
Found this somewhere and thought I should post.....I personally think it's beautiful and devastating at the same time.

Death is nothing at all

Death is nothing at all,
I have only slipped away
into the next room.
I am I,
and you are you;
whatever we were to each other,
that, we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name,
speak to me in the easy way
which you always used,
put no difference in your tone,
wear no forced air
of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed
at the little jokes we shared together.
Let my name ever be
the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without effect,
without the trace of a shadow on it.
Life means all
that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
There is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #53 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:01 PM »

"Some flowers bloom
only for a few days...everybody
admires and loves them
as a sign of spring and hope.
Then they die...
but they have done what
they needed to do!"

Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #54 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:03 PM »
"Isn't Life Strange" ... by The Moody Blues

Isn't life strange
A turn of the page
Can read like before
Can we ask for more?
Each day passes by
How hard man will try?
The sea will not wait

You know it makes me want to cry, cry, cry -
Wished I could be in your heart
To be one with your love
Wished I could be in your eyes
Looking back there you were, and here we are.

Isn't love strange
A word we arrange
With no thought or care
Maker of despair
Each breath that we breathe
With love we must weave
To make us as one

To be one with your love
Looking back there you were, and here we are.

Isn't life strange
A turn of the page
A book without light
Unless with love we write;
To throw it away
To lose just a day
The quicksand of time

To be one with your love
Looking back there you were:

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #55 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:04 PM »
Reaching you somehow.........

You are  the sunlight coming from my window...
it will be you
embracing me.....

I Let you be the thunder
to hear your  heartbeat
zest to life

I let you be the coal
the undying ember
to give me warmth
of those cold lonely nights

I let you be the stars
to cluster in the sky
write the words
and make it shine

I let you be all these
to be with me
all of my life.....

.................Somehow I can reach you, my sweet Heath.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #56 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:06 PM »
HOMMAGE À HEATH...

Il était Bon, il était Beau, il Sentait Bon l'Amour et la Tendresse, Notre HEATH LEDGER !...

Je l'ai connu sur la " BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN ", ce Bel ENNIS, tel une Star Filante au milieu d'une Comète...

Qu'il Repose en Paix, maintenant, tel une Étoile Brillante et Scintillante au Firmament de la Galaxie...

HEATH / ENNIS, Aide-Nous à Parcourir les " BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN " de l'Amour, et Trace les Pistes qui Nous permettront de Te Rejoindre !

Image de " BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN "

Hommage devant Notre-Dame de Paris - France

Hommage sur le flanc de BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

Hommages devant son appartement de SoHo (New-York) - USA

<^(      #)      :^^) 

HOMAGE TO HEATH...

It was Good, it was Beautiful, it Smelled Good the Love and Tenderness, our HEATH LEDGER !...

I known it on the " BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN ", this Beautiful ENNIS, a such Star Slipping by in the medium of a Comet...

That it Rests in Peace, now, a such Star Brilliant and Scintillating with the Firmament of the Galaxy...

HEATH/ENNIS, Assistance Us to Traverse the " BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN " of the Love, and Traces the Tracks which will enable Us to Join You !

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #58 on: Feb 01, 2008, 07:54 PM »
Hi Brokies...

This forum, this board has seemed to became my new home. A place where I can let out any feelings or thoughts I am thinking, everyday, helping me grieve the death of our beloved Heath.
But today, I cannot believe, is a week later. A week since Heath's death, has it gone that quickly? I feel that he's died only yesterday. Around 4pm today, coming home from school, I said the Lords prayer and sent a kiss up to Heaven.
Monday night, seeing the Memorial video..I didn't expect Heath to be there, in the last moment, the screen when black and then, Heath's picture came up, I started to shake, I couldn't believe it...then, when DDL dedicated his speech to Heath. It made me smile but sadden me at the same time. I thank and respect DDL for his dedication, not many would take over a minute to pay tribute to an actor he'd never truly met. I have seen DDL in "My Left Foot" and I was amazed, I had no idea it was him. I am now certainly interested more in the acting he has done over the years.
Besides all this, I've been doing good, at times, just thinking about Heath, hoping that he's doing good up there. I'm sick of the tabloids that I see in the stores..and when my mom watches "TMZ" or "The Insider" how many fingers they are pointing on him, for being something I know in my heart, is not him. He was a good man, a good father...why now, would they dicuss all of the things he has done wrong? Let it be, let it be.

:ghug:
Lis
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #59 on: Feb 01, 2008, 07:54 PM »

I don't have the way many of you have with words, I mean in English

What I can't express with words, I try to do otherwise

I will always remember you little darlin'