Author Topic: Oprah Airing in the UK  (Read 3757 times)

Offline alicat

• Lureen
Oprah Airing in the UK
« on: Feb 14, 2006, 12:33 PM »
I have a question re. the Oprah show.  I want to know when it will be screened in the UK.  I just saw Oprah is on ITV2 (cable channel) right now and had an outbreak of the Gyllenhaal sweats thinking that episode may have already been shown over here.  I am guessing it will be shown soon, if it hasn't been on already, due to the current buzz about BBM - and they won't show it in chronological order, ie. in 6 months time?  Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Alicat xx
Did your folks stop at Ennis?

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oprah Airing in the UK
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2006, 12:56 PM »
Oprah aires twice a day on Channel 5, morning and afternoon...you might catch the end of today's episode if you're quick!

But no news about when the BBM cast will be here! If you go to the website you might be able to find out about it.
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2006, 03:35 AM »
Hi Froggy, are you sure it's channel 5?  I know she used to be on that channel, but pretty convinced she's now on ITV2.  There was an article about it in the weekend papers.  I am too waiting anxiously to see the BBM show just so I can keep it and look at it again, and again......
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline ellye

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2006, 04:34 PM »
I have a question re. the Oprah show.  I want to know when it will be screened in the UK.  I just saw Oprah is on ITV2 (cable channel) right now and had an outbreak of the Gyllenhaal sweats thinking that episode may have already been shown over here.  I am guessing it will be shown soon, if it hasn't been on already, due to the current buzz about BBM - and they won't show it in chronological order, ie. in 6 months time?  Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Alicat xx

No idea when they'll show the BBM show but if they're going in order .. the one with Jennifer Anniston last week was apparently done last September!

Offline Tom

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2006, 04:36 PM »
You can see the whole show on Youtube.

Heath is such a fidget. Very endearing

Tom
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline ellye

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2006, 05:32 PM »
You can see the whole show on Youtube.

Heath is such a fidget. Very endearing

Tom

I downloaded it when someone put a link up (not Youtube somewhere downloadable!) but I want to be able to record it on DVD,  so that's why I'M looking forward to it being on telly!

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #6 on: Feb 26, 2006, 03:18 PM »
Had a look through next week's tv guide, and no sign of the BBM cast being on any of the shows, so still ever hopeful for the following week.

Would be good to see then, what with the post-oscar celebrations we'll be having due to BBM sweeping the board!!!!!!!

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger