Around Brokeback Mountain > In Memory of Heath Ledger

Can yall give me some good quotes from Heath Ledger for my tribute video please?

(1/2) > >>

mrhoax:
idk why but it wont let me post here http://www.ennisjack.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0 :?

Anyway, I'm making a tribute video for Heath Ledger for his 3rd anniversery of death.
Nothing to celebrate here, but I would just like to put together some amazing things he said plus his amazing acting chops :P

So can you guys please help me by gathering some great quotes that came directly from Heath's mouth? lol Thank you

I'm including these so far:

IT”S NOT A DISEASE. IT’S NOT CONTAGIOUS. THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IT’S A STORY OF PURE LOVE. THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE A HERO. THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE BRAVE LIKE US. I GUESS A LITTLE BIT OF MATURITY IS BEING ASKED FOR BECAUSE SOCIETY HAS BEEN IMMATURE IN THE PAST. THAT’S ABOUT IT

and

I STILL FIND IT PERSONALLY, DISAPPOINTING THAT PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO VOICE THEIR DISGUST OR THEIR OPINIONS AGAINST THE WAYS IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER. I THINK THAT’S REALLY UNFORTUNATE!

thank you :)  :t)

ethan:
Not sure if you have seen this video. It is wonderful

mrhoax:
Thank you :)

Btw, what/who was he replying to? I'm kinda confused!

ethan:
You are welcome.

Not sure if I understand your question.

mrhoax:
At the start of the video, it seemed like he was chatting or doing a q&a with some people?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version