Author Topic: Can yall give me some good quotes from Heath Ledger for my tribute video please?  (Read 6018 times)

Offline mrhoax

• Cassie
idk why but it wont let me post here http://www.ennisjack.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0 :?

Anyway, I'm making a tribute video for Heath Ledger for his 3rd anniversery of death.
Nothing to celebrate here, but I would just like to put together some amazing things he said plus his amazing acting chops :P

So can you guys please help me by gathering some great quotes that came directly from Heath's mouth? lol Thank you

I'm including these so far:

IT”S NOT A DISEASE. IT’S NOT CONTAGIOUS. THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IT’S A STORY OF PURE LOVE. THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE A HERO. THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE BRAVE LIKE US. I GUESS A LITTLE BIT OF MATURITY IS BEING ASKED FOR BECAUSE SOCIETY HAS BEEN IMMATURE IN THE PAST. THAT’S ABOUT IT

and

I STILL FIND IT PERSONALLY, DISAPPOINTING THAT PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO VOICE THEIR DISGUST OR THEIR OPINIONS AGAINST THE WAYS IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER. I THINK THAT’S REALLY UNFORTUNATE!

thank you :)  :t)
 *Link Removed*  :)

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Not sure if you have seen this video. It is wonderful

Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline mrhoax

• Cassie
Thank you :)

Btw, what/who was he replying to? I'm kinda confused!

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
You are welcome.

Not sure if I understand your question.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline mrhoax

• Cassie
At the start of the video, it seemed like he was chatting or doing a q&a with some people?

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
it looks like it but I have no idea what kind of online chatting it was. Sorry.

Offline mrhoax

• Cassie
thats ok :) thanks!

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Maybe these ones will serve you.And thanks for this beautiful hommage to our Heath... :_(

-If you just be safe about the choices you make, you don't grow.

-It transcends a label. It's a story of two human beings that are in love; get over the fact that it's two men,that's the point.

-It was an opportunity to tell a story that hadn't been put on the screen. The character is so tragic. I really enjoyed how little words he had to express his battle and express his inability to love.

-I'm still a kid. I'm like six years old. But it's just a matter of wanting to get up, it's just a big journey. I felt like when I left home that I was on a journey, and I still am.
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline mrhoax

• Cassie
Thanks for your contribution guys... Here's the video I've made :)

<3