Author Topic: zodiac signs of ennis and jack  (Read 4599 times)

Offline youbet

• Alma Jr.
  • No more beans
zodiac signs of ennis and jack
« on: Dec 14, 2012, 02:25 PM »
this had crossed my mind recently , checked the forum to see if the topic is already there ..cudnt find and so started this new topic

what do you think are the sunsigns of ennis and jack ? ahem me a strict cancerian , dont see any of them as cancerian , any idea
Tell you what . . .  Truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it

Offline bluemountainsky

• Alma Jr.
  • just like this, always
Re: zodiac signs of ennis and jack
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2014, 05:27 PM »
Interesting. I don't believe in the zodiac signs or that being born on certain dates means you have a certain personality or traits, I believe whatever birthday you have has nothing to do with how your personality is. I'm supposedly the Libra sign, but I don't think those traits really describe me, I think the Pisces sign is much closer to my personality. Just for fun, going by the personalities of the two characters, Ennis has a lot of traits attributed to the Taurus and Cancer signs, Jack has a lot of Leo and Sagittarius traits. As for when I think their birthdays were, I think Ennis was probably born in June and Jack in September.
"I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert
But I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime;
In a big country, dreams stay with you
Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside."

Offline thunderwolf

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2015, 01:34 PM »
Jack is Sagitarius - Enis is Cancer.

Offline youbet

• Alma Jr.
  • No more beans
« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2015, 09:31 PM »
Ennis scorpio ?  ???
Tell you what . . .  Truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #4 on: Sep 01, 2015, 11:50 PM »
Very interesting discussion. I agree Jack is definitely Leo and Sagitarrius, with a touch of Aquarius to account for the rebellious nature. ENNIS is definitely more complex and interesting. I think he has a lot of Virgo, methodical, quietly nurturing. He has a bit of Taurus and Scorpio, that reticent yet explosive temper. I don't see the changing nature of Cancer in Ennis. He is more the equivocating dilemma laden Pisces. He goes both ways...pun intended. There is also the dreamy element of his, both before and after Jack's death. Also the susceptibility to alcohol and drugs. The fire-air signs account for Jack's extroverted need for others, the social animal. The earth-water signs account for Ennis's introverted contentment with solitude, his methodical ability with routines, his sense of duty, but also his susceptibility to Jack's dreams, wishing on the blue bird singing next to a whiskey spring.

Jack               Ennis
Sun      Leo                Virgo
Moon    Sagittarius     Scorpio
Mercury Aquarius       Taurus
Venus    Aries             Pisces
Mars      Gemini          Virgo

So, I'd say the soul mates are polarized fire-air intertwined with polarized earth-water, fitting each other like fingers and gloves, one shirt inside the other.
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015, 12:00 AM by lancecowboy »
Heath, you are loved, like this, always.