Author Topic: their true love was not the nature itself?  (Read 1972 times)

Offline veronique

• Cassie
their true love was not the nature itself?
« on: Dec 02, 2018, 05:43 AM »
hello I wonder if their true love was not the nature itself? what do you think please ?
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2018, 10:40 AM by ethan »

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
Re: Re: PBS (post brokeback syndrome)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2018, 11:40 PM »
 #$# veronique.

I think that's a really interesting idea. This would be a good topic for the Characters, Quotes and Scenes section. Maybe one of the moderators could help you get that set up?

Meanwhile, I'll start with a reply for that thread by saying that I think nature definitely played a big part in their relationship. It allowed them to have a reason to be together in that tent when they first took a chance on acting on their growing attraction and passion for each other. It was the backdrop to their entire life together in those times they were able to steal away from their other lives. And I think it was a shared love of the outdoors that helped them explore and renew their relationship each time they met up, away from the prying eyes of the rest of the world.

Thank you for that thought. I'll be interested in what other people think. Let's see if we can get this moved over to the other board for more conversation.  :)
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline Dunfee

• Cassie
Re: their true love was not the nature itself?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2019, 07:47 AM »
hello I prefer these quality lightweight wheelchairs and wonder if their true love was not the nature itself? what do you think please ?

Never really thought about it in those terms. But you could definitely make a strong case that nature was the glue that held everything together, no?
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2024, 08:44 AM by Dunfee »