Author Topic: My BBM tickets (proof)  (Read 13869 times)

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Where bluebirds sing and there's a whiskey spring
Re: My BBM tickets (proof)
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2006, 12:57 PM »
ticket from my last ( 9th ) theater viewing a week ago.....I went by myself of course because I prefer watching the movie alone. after that viewing, I tried to get my thought&feelings straight and the result of that can be read in the 'your thought-review-reaction' thread ( on page 19 or something )....so yeah, a very emotional viewing, means a pretty lot to me. so does the ticket. so do all of the other tickets.

Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

greenfrog

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 02:36 AM »
The crumpled remains of my ticket ...

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 12:25 PM »
Thanks, Koka and greenfrog.

Just imaging what you had been through in the movie theatre at that time makes me feel emotional - not to mention every single ticket counts for the box office.

Please keep them coming.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline Surya

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 10:09 AM »
Here's a piece of paper that is VERY close to my heart. It's from my second viewing at a movie theatre called "89 Cinemas" here in Calcutta, India.
  Everytime I see it, all the memories come surging back..

Surya

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 11:30 AM »
Surya, thanks for sharing it with us. Notice Brokeback is spelled "Broke Back" Interesting to see the tickets from all over the place.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline Surya

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Yes, I noticed it too..it has a reason.There was another title already playing which had the same initials as Brokeback Mountain , I mean BM. So they broke it up to make it BBM. Just for convenience (for their online Booking codes and all those things.).
Surya