Author Topic: I've been rejected twice by strict censorship board in Singapore~!! HOW??!?!  (Read 5000 times)

Offline ReconEJ

• Cassie
Sadly, I've been rejected twice by the strict censorship board in my country, Singapore, for the shipment of the BBM dvd which I ordered through amazon.com.

The reason they did not provide for naming the item as undeliverable but what else could attribute to its undeliverability other than it being a R21 movie?

For fellow Singaporeans who have managed to acquire the dvd already, care to share through what means you'd acquired it? I'm totally in support of the original, for it is a dvd worth every cent spent upholding that.

- ReconEJ

~If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it~

greenfrog

Well that stinks !!!  >:( :'(

Sorry to hear that ReconEJ

Offline dirtbiker

• Jack + Ennis
That is a bummer.  Won't the DVD be released in Singapore at some time in the future since they did allow it to be shown in the theaters, unlike in Malaysia?

Offline Riobbm23

• Lureen
  • ((( BBM )))
I feel as if we went to the stone age era and are now living that time with all of this censorship, how ridiculous is that?!  Anyway, I'm sorry that you could not have the DVD deliver to your place!

::) >:( :(
((( 'Love can touch you one time and last for a lifetime' BBM )))

Offline ReconEJ

• Cassie
Just thinking... is the BBM dvd out in Sydney Australia? Because I would be going on a vacation there this coming May and one of the things I would definitely like to have is this dvd~!!!! If in the first place this dvd could not be delivered to my country due to censorship restrictions, is my bringing it back personally from Australia an illegal act? I really don't know, can someone clarify this point for me and let me know where can I buy this dvd from Melbourne?

Thanks
- ReconEJ

~If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it~

Offline Atlaf

• Cassie
  • Alone
Sorry to hear that ure DVD got rejected.. well from my point of view they're never gonna release the DVD in Singapore.. so many strongly against it.. I got a friend of mine to try and bring the film back for me from Europe but till then i gotta wait for at least a month.. so maybe if u did get pass from Melbourne maybe u could tell me. Thx

Offline ReconEJ

• Cassie
Sorry for getting back so late Atlaf, but I was not able to find that DVD in Australia as it was not out on stores yet, so ya...sadly...

When can I ever get it....?

Offline fyp

• Cassie
I bought the DVD online from http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/ and it arrived safely last week. Perhaps you may want to try ordering from that website. 

greenfrog

Hope all goes well Recon  ^f^