Author Topic: The first time we see Jack . . .  (Read 35685 times)

Offline jackiswear326

  • Cassie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
The first time we see Jack . . .
« on: May 01, 2006, 08:45 PM »
You guys seriously have no idea how glad I am to have found this website! Finally, somewhere I can talk about this movie and read about it as much as I want !! :-)

Anyway, here's my question - the first time we see Jack he's driving up to Aguirre's trailer. Ennis is already there waiting.  When Jack gets out of his car, he sees Ennis, starts walking up to him like he's going to say something, then stops, goes back, leans against his truck, puts his arm out and just stares at Ennis for a minute.  The look on his face is almost mean . . . what do you suppose he's thinking? Is he sizing Ennis up as competition for a job? Is he being possessive of his "turf" (since he's already worked for Aguirre and Ennis is new) . . . I'm just curious what you guys think is going throuigh his head! Thanks!

See, Heath Ledger was right - in one of his interviews about this movie he said he hoped it would raise more questions than answers . . . not even five minutes into the movie I already have a question . . . :-)

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 08:59 PM »
You guys seriously have no idea how glad I am to have found this website! Finally, somewhere I can talk about this movie and read about it as much as I want !! :-)

Anyway, here's my question - the first time we see Jack he's driving up to Aguirre's trailer. Ennis is already there waiting.  When Jack gets out of his car, he sees Ennis, starts walking up to him like he's going to say something, then stops, goes back, leans against his truck, puts his arm out and just stares at Ennis for a minute.  The look on his face is almost mean . . . what do you suppose he's thinking? Is he sizing Ennis up as competition for a job? Is he being possessive of his "turf" (since he's already worked for Aguirre and Ennis is new) . . . I'm just curious what you guys think is going throuigh his head! Thanks!

See, Heath Ledger was right - in one of his interviews about this movie he said he hoped it would raise more questions than answers . . . not even five minutes into the movie I already have a question . . . :-)

Well, considering the way he was "prancing" around and looking at Ennis and then cruising while pretending to shave, I would definitely say he was cruising Ennis.

Ennis on the other hand had his head down as if to say, don't bother me, so, Jack didn't go up to talk to him.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline BBBOY

  • Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 16628
  • Gender: Male
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 09:00 PM »
You guys seriously have no idea how glad I am to have found this website! Finally, somewhere I can talk about this movie and read about it as much as I want !! :-)

Anyway, here's my question - the first time we see Jack he's driving up to Aguirre's trailer. Ennis is already there waiting.  When Jack gets out of his car, he sees Ennis, starts walking up to him like he's going to say something, then stops, goes back, leans against his truck, puts his arm out and just stares at Ennis for a minute.  The look on his face is almost mean . . . what do you suppose he's thinking? Is he sizing Ennis up as competition for a job? Is he being possessive of his "turf" (since he's already worked for Aguirre and Ennis is new) . . . I'm just curious what you guys think is going throuigh his head! Thanks!

See, Heath Ledger was right - in one of his interviews about this movie he said he hoped it would raise more questions than answers . . . not even five minutes into the movie I already have a question . . . :-)

Let me be the first to welcome you jackiswear326. Relax and enjoy the nicest forum on earth. IMO Jack drives into the parking lot, gets out of the car and sizes Ennis up as a potential work buddy for the summer. He has some experience with sex but I'mnot sure he has that well enough defined to be a predator at this point as Gene Shallit suggests. I think that both boys feel some kind of connection at this point but as ignorant, poor uneducated farm boys neither one of them is aware of what is going on.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline CherryCake

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 718
  • Gender: Male
  • You want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!!
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 09:01 PM »
I love this scene just because we can't tell for sure what is going through Jack's mind.  It is open to thought and questions.  Is it love at first sight for Jack?  Was he shocked that this hottie was standing outside waiting for him? Was he posing for Ennis against the truck? It looks like he was checkin out Ennis in the mirror while he was shaving.  I love it that we all can interpret these early scenes different ways
Personally I think Jack was attracted right away.
"Want some coffee, don't you? Piece a cherry cake?"




Hit me up on Yahoo: PieceOfCherryCake

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 09:05 PM »
First of all jackiswear32 welcome on ennisjack.com

I'm quite sure you found your place  ;)

Good question you ask.  What I think is Jack was immediately appealed by Ennis, the glances he had at the very beginning, the pose he took when he leaned on his truck looking at Ennis  and.. the shaving moment, the glance again he had at Ennis from the truck's mirror while shaving.
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

  • BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 26918
  • Gender: Male
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 09:32 PM »
You guys seriously have no idea how glad I am to have found this website! Finally, somewhere I can talk about this movie and read about it as much as I want !! :-)

Anyway, here's my question - the first time we see Jack he's driving up to Aguirre's trailer. Ennis is already there waiting.  When Jack gets out of his car, he sees Ennis, starts walking up to him like he's going to say something, then stops, goes back, leans against his truck, puts his arm out and just stares at Ennis for a minute.  The look on his face is almost mean . . . what do you suppose he's thinking? Is he sizing Ennis up as competition for a job? Is he being possessive of his "turf" (since he's already worked for Aguirre and Ennis is new) . . . I'm just curious what you guys think is going throuigh his head! Thanks!

See, Heath Ledger was right - in one of his interviews about this movie he said he hoped it would raise more questions than answers . . . not even five minutes into the movie I already have a question . . . :-)

I felt for the most part he was sizing up the competition for the job.  That certainly wouldn't be out of the norm for that time period.
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline BBBOY

  • Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 16628
  • Gender: Male
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 09:38 PM »
I love this scene just because we can't tell for sure what is going through Jack's mind.  It is open to thought and questions.  Is it love at first sight for Jack?  Was he shocked that this hottie was standing outside waiting for him? Was he posing for Ennis against the truck? It looks like he was checkin out Ennis in the mirror while he was shaving.  I love it that we all can interpret these early scenes different ways
Personally I think Jack was attracted right away.

I think they were both attracted from the get go. Hasn't it happened to you? Has to me. Lord seems like it was the only time I got decently laid.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline BBBOY

  • Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 16628
  • Gender: Male
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 09:40 PM »
I love this scene just because we can't tell for sure what is going through Jack's mind.  It is open to thought and questions.  Is it love at first sight for Jack?  Was he shocked that this hottie was standing outside waiting for him? Was he posing for Ennis against the truck? It looks like he was checkin out Ennis in the mirror while he was shaving.  I love it that we all can interpret these early scenes different ways
Personally I think Jack was attracted right away.

I think they were both attracted from the get go. Hasn't it happened to you? Has to me. Lord seems like it was the only time I got decently laid.

Did I say that? Yes you did BBBOY.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline Valandil Eluch

  • Brokie by heart
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2973
  • Gender: Male
  • Love have no face or gender is a Force of Nature
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 09:45 PM »
well we can say that he was checking ennis and he was also checking his competence for the vacancy. but i watched that they both looked at each other they were attracted to each other from the beggining not in that way but just maybe maybe amazed because both were handsome and young. but that parts show us that Jack shows interest on Ennis from the begining it focus mostly on Jack and we see that he watch at Ennis most of the time until Aguirre cames.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 02:22 AM »
I think mostly Jack was checking out the competition for the job, maybe thinking it was only one job going rather than two. But I also think he was attracted to Ennis right from the start - assuming that Jack had prior experience with men, it would be fairly logical for him to be "checking out" Ennis in other ways too. I reckon the bit where he's looking at Ennis through his mirror while he shaves confirms that.

Welcome to the BBM support group, jackiswear326!
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 03:46 AM »
I think mostly Jack was checking out the competition for the job, maybe thinking it was only one job going rather than two.

Don't think so NoReins. Don't forget he worked the previous year so he would know there were two that went up onto the mountain.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline Rønnaug

  • Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 7546
  • Gender: Female
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47 AM »
Welcome jackiswear326, enhoy and have fun and cry with the rest of us :)

I am not sure I think Jack was seeing competition for the job, he had done this last year and knew it was a two man job.

I think it was a mix between actually beeing a bit shy and then curious about someone he thought was handsome.
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 05:08 AM »
Patriot1 and Esme - you're right, of course. Reckon it was too early in the morning for me getting my thoughts in order ;)

I think it was a mix between actually beeing a bit shy and then curious about someone he thought was handsome.

That's sweet Esme. Not that he got much chance to tell whether Enins was handsome or not, given that Ennis was hiding under his hat for most of that scene!
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline shieldmaid

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 618
  • Gender: Female
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 09:55 AM »
I think Jack's *definitely* checking Ennis out, especially since we see him looking at Ennis again in the same mirror as he drives away from BBM at the end of the summer.  The first time he looks at Ennis with admiration/lust, the second time with love, longing, sadness.
some open space between

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 10:10 AM »
Have to so totally disagree with the people who think that Jack/Ennis were checking each other out in a sexual sense.  Grew up in that era, and that was not done unless you wanted to get physically hurt.  Again, you are putting your own realm of experience on Jack and Ennis, and not considering the time period.  There were few places, very few places where it was safe to check someone out, and then very caredully.  Outside in a public area was not one of them.  Do agree that they were sizing each other out as coworkers, but that was all.
I posted "Why the Rush" some time ago, it gives you a little look at the contrasts of the time periods.
Not to be argumentative, if you are near the age of 30, your life experience is much different than Jack/Ennis...you had probably experienced by age 10, what they had not yet by age 20... your "sophistication"(for lack of a better word) outshadows theirs
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 10:18 AM by jerasjr »
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 10:14 AM »
Have to add that teh thread "Surrptitious Glances" goes through much the same material as this thread.
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

Offline Rønnaug

  • Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 7546
  • Gender: Female
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 10:14 AM »
Not that he got much chance to tell whether Enins was handsome or not, given that Ennis was hiding under his hat for most of that scene!

He might not have seen Ennis in full..so to speak, but I think he saw a handsome/ swxy man. Yes Ennis was looking down, but how many of us haven't googeld at men, nad often cowboys striking that kind of pose in commercials etc?

Noo need to see the face, the man is sexy. :) thats my opinion
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 10:16 AM »
Have to add that teh thread "Surrptitious Glances" goes through much the same material as this thread.

Thanks jerasjr for noting this. 

The other thread started off initially with the glances both exchanged inside the trailer during Agguire's phone call.

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 10:17 AM »
Have to so totally disagree with the people who think that Jack/Ennis were checking each other out in a sexual sense.  Grew up in that era, and that was not done unless you wanted to get physically hurt.  Again, you are putting your own realm of experience on Jack and Ennis, and not considering the time period.  There were few places, very few places where it was safe to check someone out, and then very caredully.  Outside in a public area was not one of them.  Do agree that they were sizing each other out as coworkers, but that was all.
I posted "Why the Rush" some time ago, it gives you a little look at the contrasts of the time periods.

Yah but jerasjr, Jack was the exception to the rule.  He walked right up to the rodeo clown and openly flirted with him.  The clown recognized it, the bartender recognized it.  So I suggest you are wrong in this case.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 10:22 AM »
I'd say "flirted" is an overexaggeration - he approached the man, held his gaze too long, and the man backed off.  Again the wrong setting, though it might have been known as a place where you could expect to find others "of a certain persuasion."
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

Offline Rønnaug

  • Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 7546
  • Gender: Female
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 10:24 AM »
I'd say "flirted" is an overexaggeration - he approached the man, held his gaze too long, and the man backed off.  Again the wrong setting, though it might have been known as a place where you could expect to find others "of a certain persuasion."

I agree. And I also agree that Jack did risk getting the c*** kicked out of him by Ennis that first meeting, but I def think he was looking at him more out of interest for the man and not the competition, I think had it been the latter he would have looked "harder" and not shyed his eyes away so fast as he did... he woulda tried to psyche the other guy out by having a sort of staring contest.

:) IMO
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 10:34 AM »
I'd say "flirted" is an overexaggeration - he approached the man, held his gaze too long, and the man backed off.  Again the wrong setting, though it might have been known as a place where you could expect to find others "of a certain persuasion."

You make it sound like an accident.  He saw the clown come in, he liked the looks of the clown, he walked over to the clown and flirted with him.  And, when I say flirted I mean try to make the guy feel good by praising him above what he deserved.  Then too, he held his gaze too long telling the clown exactly what Jack wanted him to know and the clown backed off. Jack wanted something from him and went after it.  Just as he did Ennis at Aguirre's.  I surely won't deny there was also a little "sizing up" going on also at Aguirre's. 

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 10:38 AM »
A lot of what I say stems from experience and then the thought "okay where was the spark of interest?" at that first meeting - according to studies, there are definite signs of "interest" - and don't ask me to quote those studies, am dredging up long ago knowledge... there should be a widening of the eyes, the pupils should expand, there might even be slight flaring of the nostrils and some other things I don't remember.  So now that gives everyone an excuse to watch again...
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 10:41 AM »
It's just a matter of semantics and point of view... doesn't constitute flirting to me - it does to you.  Just as "sizing up" I mean in a nonsexual manner, and maybe you don't.
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 10:43 AM »
Peace friends.  We can all agree to disagree in a number of things.  That is why these threads are so wonderful.

Thank you, all.  :)




Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 10:51 AM »
A lot of what I say stems from experience and then the thought "okay where was the spark of interest?" at that first meeting - according to studies, there are definite signs of "interest" - and don't ask me to quote those studies, am dredging up long ago knowledge... there should be a widening of the eyes, the pupils should expand, there might even be slight flaring of the nostrils and some other things I don't remember.  So now that gives everyone an excuse to watch again...

The "spark of interest" comes in after he kicks his truck, turns and sees Ennis standing there. He walks closer, stops and staires at Ennis (eye contact) (oh and by the way, he had his tongue out also like Jack does  :D   )  Ennis brushes him off by looking down so Jack turns away and leans against the side of his truck and poses for Ennis and looks at him again trying to make the eye contact.  As you know, back in those days eye contact was half the battle.  Make eye contact and get a little smile and you were half way home.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 10:56 AM »
Interest comes in many forms, yes maybe there was interest right from the beginning.  Do not see the sexual interest in that scene, see a stare, no spark.
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

Offline Rønnaug

  • Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 7546
  • Gender: Female
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 10:58 AM »
So now that gives everyone an excuse to watch again...

Now theres a thought ;)

had I been of the recieving end of this behaviour I would definatly have taken it as flirting, I don't think Ennis did because

a) he had no thoughts in his head at that time that this was something a man could or would indeed do to him
b) My son just asked me to look at something he is playing with soI completly forgot what my b) was  :-[
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline donnaread

  • Love is a force of nature
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 286
  • Gender: Female
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 11:46 AM »
well we can say that he was checking ennis and he was also checking his competence for the vacancy. but i watched that they both looked at each other they were attracted to each other from the beggining not in that way but just maybe maybe amazed because both were handsome and young. but that parts show us that Jack shows interest on Ennis from the begining it focus mostly on Jack and we see that he watch at Ennis most of the time until Aguirre cames.
Hi Carlos,

I don't know how "attracted" they were to each other right off the bat, but they were certainly curious, and I think Jack was strutting like a rooster.  But Ennis doesn't look at him until Jack turns away, lol.  INSIDE the trailer while Aguirre is on the phone, Ennis sneaks a quick look over  his shoulder at Jack.  When Ennis turns back toward Aguirre, Jack looks at Ennis.  I have to smile every time I see this.  I think it MUST have been the "competition" for the job that caused Jack not to speak to Ennis right off.  Because once outside the trailer again, BOTH having landed the job, Jack introduces himself to Ennis. 

They're so cute!  ;D

Donna
This is the forest primeval.  The murmuring pines and the hemlocks, bearded with moss, and in garments green, indistinct in the twilight...but where are the hearts that beneath it leaped...

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: The first time we see Jack . . .
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 12:41 PM »
You guys seriously have no idea how glad I am to have found this website! Finally, somewhere I can talk about this movie and read about it as much as I want !! :-)

[..]

See, Heath Ledger was right - in one of his interviews about this movie he said he hoped it would raise more questions than answers . . . not even five minutes into the movie I already have a question . . . :-)

welcome to ennisjack.com
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)