Author Topic: Questions or Technical Issues?  (Read 3878 times)

bdihigo

Questions or Technical Issues?
« on: Jan 04, 2008, 06:05 PM »
Questions or Technical Issues?

I you have technical issues or questions, you could post here.  A Moderator will answer you. :)

I'm just now starting on the BBM journey and so far it is one heck of a ride. I saw it for the first time this past December 28th and I haven't been the same since.  ^*() *^) (but in a good way if you catch my meaning).

*o) Sorry to hijack the topic but...I have a Mac at home (PC at work) and I couldn't pull up the site last night on my Mac. Did I try to log on at the wrong time? Is it my computer? I'm in a world of trouble if I can't check the forums while I'm at home this weekend. Any help would be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2008, 12:31 AM by chameau »

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
Re: Questions or Technical Issues?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2008, 06:10 PM »
OT: JackluvsEnnis, I'll ask the other mods if there was something going on yesterday, like a back-up.   We'll see if some of them can help.  :)

« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2008, 06:39 PM by chameau »

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Questions or Technical Issues?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2008, 06:29 PM »
I'm just now starting on the BBM journey and so far it is one heck of a ride. I saw it for the first time this past December 28th and I haven't been the same since.  ^*() *^) (but in a good way if you catch my meaning).

*o) Sorry to hijack the topic but...I have a Mac at home (PC at work) and I couldn't pull up the site last night on my Mac. Did I try to log on at the wrong time? Is it my computer? I'm in a world of trouble if I can't check the forums while I'm at home this weekend. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the inconvenience, our server was downn yesterday from 10pm to 10:27pm Eastern Time.
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2008, 06:39 PM by chameau »
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault