Author Topic: Brokeback mountain is such a wonderful movie and I'm confused  (Read 7577 times)

Offline Jeff

• Cassie
Hello! I'm a new member who wants to be sure that BBM is unbreakable... I wanna know you guys, 'cause Brokeback Mountain is a movie that shows us somethings everyone must watch. It made me cry and think so much... Why am I this way? Is it my fault? but no, I have thought hours and hours long and I am confused... Please help me, someone give me an advice I can stand it any longer!

Offline Mars

• Red Planet
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal 2 actors 1 legend
Re: Brokeback mountain is such a wonderful movie and I'm confused
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2006, 02:20 PM »
Don't worry, dear Jeff!  ;) :)
Welcome here, I post for you some links of our forum
I guess they may be useful to you.
Enjoy your stay here!! O0
http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=4983.0
http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=3499.0
http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=217.0

Offline welshwitch

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2006, 02:33 PM »
BBM is about someof the most important things that we as humans experience - you are human and so you rewpond to it.

Offline Tom

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 2006, 07:53 PM »
Jeff, if you can't fix it.............wel you know the rest.

All of the confusion, all of the feelings. Take a look around here mate you will see they are commont o a lot of us.

Hope you can find some answers.  :)
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 09, 2006, 01:54 AM »
Jeff, I'd say youd found your home here :)

have a look around in here and discover a bunch of people that love the same film as you do :)
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline BBMaddict

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 09, 2006, 07:08 AM »
I'm still fairly new here and don't post an awful lot, but I can tell you I ALWAYS feel better, more calm and comforted after I leave this place. I still don't understand everything I feel  :-\ but everyday I make a new discovery and alot of that is attributed to being able to come here and share the openness and similar feelings and questions we all seem to have. WELCOME! #$#
"I still find it, personally, disappointing, that people kinda go out of their way to voice their disgust or their opinions against the ways in which two people choose to love one another" - Heath Ledger quote on the Oprah Winfrey Show

Offline Tom

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #6 on: Jul 09, 2006, 07:47 AM »
A big  #$# to you as well BBMaddict. It doesn't matter that you do not make a lot of posts.
 :)
Don't ever be intimidated by us long timers. Step right up and join in  or just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #7 on: Jul 09, 2006, 11:41 AM »
Welcome Jeff and BBMaddict!!
I agree with everyone above - you've come to the right place! Wander around a bit. There are a lot of different topics and threads. And these are the best people on earth. I'm glad that BBM touched you in some way as well. :)
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #8 on: Jul 10, 2006, 10:37 PM »
Hello! I'm a new member who wants to be sure that BBM is unbreakable... I wanna know you guys, 'cause Brokeback Mountain is a movie that shows us somethings everyone must watch. It made me cry and think so much... Why am I this way? Is it my fault? but no, I have thought hours and hours long and I am confused... Please help me, someone give me an advice I can stand it any longer!
Hi Jeff,
Welcome :)
I don't have the answers,wish i did,but at least you have come to the right place.Everyone here feels like you do and you can chat with like minded souls.
Jennis.x

Offline Jeff

• Cassie
« Reply #9 on: Jul 11, 2006, 01:20 PM »
Yeah I know... If I can't fix it I've got to stand it. But thank you for all this messeges ;D Now I have sure I am in the right place... And I wanna ask anyone here likes Nickelback??

Offline dirtbiker

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #10 on: Jul 11, 2006, 01:32 PM »
Yeah I know... If I can't fix it I've got to stand it. But thank you for all this messeges ;D Now I have sure I am in the right place... And I wanna ask anyone here likes Nickelback??

Yes I like them too, esp the song Photograph ;)  One of my current faves are Jason Mraz, and old favorites like Toad The Wet Sprocket, and some select songs by Sum 41, Jimmy Eat World, Jamie Cullum, Staind, Teddy THompson (of course ;) ), Duncan Sheik,  etc etc

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #11 on: Jul 11, 2006, 01:34 PM »
Yes! LOL And if you want to take your obsession one step further there are several BBM songvids around that were made with Nickelback tracks.These are all the ones i know of.There might be more.Check over in treasure box.Hundreds of goodies there ;)

Here you go.All BBM Nickelback songvids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0PIh-j9_E&search=brokeback%20mountain%20nickelback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOAVqyBTDg&search=brokeback%20mountain%20nickelback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGN1Sj2n5cc&search=brokeback%20mountain%20nickelback

Jennis.x

aimi15

« Reply #12 on: Jul 11, 2006, 03:32 PM »
Brilliant Jennis! Thanks for these links! :-*

Offline ms.bluesky

• Lureen
« Reply #13 on: Jul 13, 2006, 03:40 PM »
thanxs for the links and jeff ur not the only one here who is feeling those feelings if u need to take were all here to listen
:..i miss you so much i cant hardly stand it...: