Author Topic: ~~ Get Your ennisjack.com "Thank You" Postcards & Mail them to BBM ~~  (Read 29836 times)

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Are postcards still available?

Yup still got some left.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline heidirh1967

• Cassie
Just ordered mine as well, I can't wait to get them and add them to my collection. Thanks again
Fan forever of BBM, Heidi :)

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Just ordered mine as well, I can't wait to get them and add them to my collection. Thanks again
Fan forever of BBM, Heidi :)

Welcome aboard Heidi  :D
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Hello Heidi, thank you very much for your support to BBM and this forum. The postcards will be on their way tomorrow (May 15).

Welcome hope to see you around.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline MississaugaRed

• Jack + Ennis
  • Gone too soon, but never forgotten.
Hey Ethan -
Just wanted to tell you that I shared your postcards with a new friend I've made.  Found out that our postman was a huge fan, spent some time talking with him.  He was kind enough to give me a couple copies of the Advocate which featured BBM articles plus he made me a copy of the Toronto Film Festival press conference of BBM, with all the cast.  Last week as a thank you I gave him one of the two sets of postcards I'd ordered.  You should have seen his eyes light up! "Where'd you get these, they're awesome!!??" :)

I'd been telling him about ennisjack.com before, now he's hoping he and his partner will get a chance to visit once they get their internet hooked up! Plus he promised to share the joy with other friends of theirs.  They might want sets of their own. ;)

Tryin' to spread the good word!  ;D
"Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein loma-làn easgannan".
My hovercraft is full of eels.

“I miss you,” Jack whispered. “I miss you.” He felt loved. He felt heard. Shades of Grey by MidwestGirl

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
MississaugaRed, this is so funny and great that you found a new friend like this!  :D
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Tryin' to spread the good word!  ;D

MississaugaRed, thanks for spreading the good word of this forum. Two thumbs up.

Offline MississaugaRed

• Jack + Ennis
  • Gone too soon, but never forgotten.
Pierralex, Ethan - you know I'm almost as big a fan of ennisjack as I am of BBM.  ;D  And I have definitely made many new friends both in the flesh and here in cyber world.

What's really funny though .. and I probably shouldn't admit this 'cause I'll lose brownie points ... but when I gave my friend the set I did hold back the picture of Jake (my personal fav).  Postman Joe is a big Heath fan, didn't think he'd notice. 

Well, darn if he didn't flip through them and say " but there's no picture of Jake in here!?!" so I had to backpeddle immediately, and say "Oh, I didn't think you liked him so much, I was going to mail it out to someone, but hold on a second, I'll get it for you, don't go anywhere, I'll be right back with it!!"

So I ended up passing it on to him anyway, I just looked like a lunatic doing it.  .. sigh ..

Here I thought I was being so clever, guess the joke was on me, lol.   ;D  ;D
"Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein loma-làn easgannan".
My hovercraft is full of eels.

“I miss you,” Jack whispered. “I miss you.” He felt loved. He felt heard. Shades of Grey by MidwestGirl

Offline tpkomodo

• Alma Jr.
  • A fan from MALAYSIA
So happy to hear that you making new friend with BBM! And with my postcard too!   :t)

Offline ms.bluesky

• Lureen
wow thanxs for the post cards there really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0
:..i miss you so much i cant hardly stand it...:

Offline Carefree Wind

• Lureen
  • Heath: A Bright Star That Shall Never Fade
Is it still possible to obtain these postcards?  :)
"Now you will not swell the rout, Of lads that wore their honours out, Runners whom renown outran, And the name died before the man."

Jack, in his dark camp, lit only by moonlight, sees Ennis as night fire, a red spark on the huge black mass of mountain

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Is it still possible to obtain these postcards?  :)

Yes. The link is in the first post. Thanks!

Offline THE WINGS

• THE WINGS
  • Cassie
I hope this is not an inapproriate inquiry.  Ever since seeing the movie, I have wanted to send a brief letter to each of the four main cast members. HEATH, JAKE, MICHELLE, and ANNE.
I would assume there is a way to do this WITHOUT INTRUDING ON THEIR PRIVACY.  I would think that there is a central address ie: studio or agent, where letters can be sent, and understandably and rightly so, screened before forwarding to each person.  i am not in the habit of doing this sort of thing, but after having been moved so deeply, I just want to add my words of gratitude and encouragement to these performers who really put themselves "out there" for this groundbreaking film.  HEATH and JAKE indeed gave CAREER-DEFINING, and dare I say it, OSCAR-WORTHY performances.  MICHELLE and ANNE also, nailed their respective parts flawlessly in my humble opinion.  I'll never forget that look on Alma's face when she sees Ennis and Jack together, and of course, the "Jack nasty" scene.  Lureen's phone conversation was nothing but brilliant!
Again, I will emphasize that in no way do I want any personal information as to addresses or phone numbers etc.  I just want to express my feelings as I have said above.  If anyone can help me do this, I would greatly appreciate it.   Anyone who is able to help me out, if they ever come to Edmonton, I'll owe then at least a "FEW" drinks!  Thanks a lot!  Sincerely, THE WINGS
Doug

Offline dirtbiker

• Jack + Ennis
TW, You can go to the "support for BBM" thread, and click on the appropriate topic for the addresses.  Make sure you click on page 1 as that is where the addresses are posted!

Offline THE WINGS

• THE WINGS
  • Cassie
Thanks a lot.  I guess I owe you some drinks Dirt Biker!

Have a Great Day, TW
Doug

Offline lokyi

• Alma Jr.
I want to order one to Hong Kong! :) are they still available? thanks! <^(
BBM- love of my life

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
sorry they are no longer available.

Offline lokyi

• Alma Jr.
ooooo........so sad....:(

but thanks anyway!
BBM- love of my life