Author Topic: Vote Jake:Hollywood Hot Bodies  (Read 108207 times)

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
Re: Vote Jake:Hollywood Hot Bodies
« Reply #180 on: Jun 09, 2006, 05:33 PM »
Jake Gyllenhaal
8.4 average

Exquisite!

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #181 on: Jun 09, 2006, 05:37 PM »
I have to log off in a bit- got to get the house tidied for tomorrow but I will be back voting with a vengeance later- sore finger and all. I'm going to vote a few hundred more times before I log off.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #182 on: Jun 09, 2006, 05:39 PM »
I have to log off in a bit- got to get the house tidied for tomorrow but I will be back voting with a vengeance later- sore finger and all. I'm going to vote a few hundred more times before I log off.

I am speechless with joy and pride at so many BBM lovers and Gyllenhaalics here. 

It is quite a lovely feeling.

Thanks all.

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #183 on: Jun 09, 2006, 05:51 PM »
It's worth it- our little part to give back. Now if I had to click incessantly for something at work- I'd quit.

Still at 8.4
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Diana

« Reply #184 on: Jun 09, 2006, 08:27 PM »
He's still at 8.4  :)

Offline Brokeback_Ca

• Lureen
« Reply #185 on: Jun 09, 2006, 09:21 PM »
Someone found a way to leapfrog Jake and get a 97.1 average.  This calls for some research....

Something seems to be really wrong with the results now: Michelle Rodriguez has taken the leading position with an average of 96.8  ???

That is clearly cheating.  :)  They found a way to generate the submit URL and do it in a program -- my suspicion.

Maybe the Diebold people are helping them, also Rain and Dane Cook in the Time poll. Everybody keep voting there, too! It would make crooked sense that somebody might do something that way. Hey, Bush did it. (Read Fooled Again.) OT There's no way she could realistically get that high. Those #'s just don't make sense. Isn't the highest score you can get a 10?  If EVERY person voted 10 it would be 10. It's not statistically possible for her to have that score. 9.2 or 9.1, possible; 92, absolutely not, unless there's an error.
The fact is: That Brokeback Mountain has helped to change the world.  We can change the world.  We really can.  We really are.  When the world is made better for one gay or lesbian person, it's better for everyone.    Ang Lee

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #186 on: Jun 09, 2006, 09:27 PM »
Exactly! Something's not right there. We have been voting like fiends for Jake and he's still at 8.4- I don't see how she came out of nowhere  to even get a 9 at this point. I'm still voting. Hopefully will get him to 8.5 before bed or before my finger gives out.  :)

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #187 on: Jun 09, 2006, 09:51 PM »
I've been voting like crazy but he's still at 8.4. She has gone down to 88.0 though. I hope someone goes in and fixes that so Jake can get back to #1 where he belongs.

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #188 on: Jun 09, 2006, 10:11 PM »
Dammit- all of this voting and he hasn't moved up!  ^*) The only thing my voting seems to be doing is making her numbers go down.
She's at 87.6. I guess when they fix it he'll shootup to 8.6 or something.

Diana

« Reply #189 on: Jun 10, 2006, 03:46 AM »
Voted again. Jake is still at 8.4, but Ms. Rodriguez has gone down to 84.0  ;)

Offline Asali

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #190 on: Jun 10, 2006, 04:25 AM »
I voted a 10 of course, average 8.4
"People's minds are like parachutes. To function properly they must first be open." - W.G.P.

It use to feel like a mass of dots. But more and more these days, I feel like we're all connected. (Latter Days)

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #191 on: Jun 10, 2006, 08:38 AM »
Threw in a few hundred more votes for good measure. Still 8.4 but she's down to 83.1.

Diana

« Reply #192 on: Jun 10, 2006, 09:22 AM »
Voting too. Jake 8.4 / Ms. Rodriguez 83.0  :) 

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #193 on: Jun 10, 2006, 04:03 PM »

Thanjks everyone.  Time for me to vote...

http://www.usmagazine.com/2006/590/hotbodies_poll/bodies.php?nextk=Jake_Gyllenhaal&nextg=m

Offline Brokeback_Ca

• Lureen
« Reply #194 on: Jun 10, 2006, 05:58 PM »
  I think it's supposed to be Ms. Rodriguez 8.3--The decimal point is in the wrong place!HEY, US MAGAZINE.COM, YOUR POLL NEEDS A CORRECTION!!!
The fact is: That Brokeback Mountain has helped to change the world.  We can change the world.  We really can.  We really are.  When the world is made better for one gay or lesbian person, it's better for everyone.    Ang Lee

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #195 on: Jun 10, 2006, 06:02 PM »
  I think it's supposed to be Ms. Rodriguez 8.3--The decimal point is in the wrong place!HEY, US MAGAZINE.COM, YOUR POLL NEEDS A CORRECTION!!!

Indeed.  :)  I suspect the site was hacked into.  ;)

Diana

« Reply #196 on: Jun 10, 2006, 06:28 PM »
Voted again. Jake 8.4 / Ms. Rodriguez 80.8  :)

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #197 on: Jun 10, 2006, 06:37 PM »

Perhaps someone can find the place in the site where we can alert the webmaster of the hack.  They just need to CLEAN HER UP.  ;)

Sunflower79

« Reply #198 on: Jun 10, 2006, 08:01 PM »
8.4 average

Your vote: 10

(not too bad)

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #199 on: Jun 10, 2006, 08:18 PM »
Still voting and he's still at 8.4.

She is down to 78.9. They better fix this soon.

Offline CherryCake

• Jack
  • You want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!!
« Reply #200 on: Jun 10, 2006, 11:18 PM »
Another one for you.Jake was on 7.1 last time i looked so we need to get him on top  ;)

You need to clear cookies again for more then one vote to register.Get voting Jakesters!!!

Jennis.x

http://www.usmagazine.com/2006/590/hotbodies_poll/bodies.php?nextk=Jake_Gyllenhaal&nextg=m
OMg.  that pic.  I can only imagine what the fatigues are covering.
he is hot.
I have never really thought much about Jake int his regard.
But now....wow.
"Want some coffee, don't you? Piece a cherry cake?"

Hit me up on Yahoo: PieceOfCherryCake

Offline Brokeback_Ca

• Lureen
« Reply #201 on: Jun 11, 2006, 04:46 AM »

They better fix this soon.
  Now there are three of them with impossibly high scores. Jake seems to be frozen at 8.4. Either somebody has hacked into the poll or it's malfunctioning. Of course, I'm still voting for Jake :).

aimi15

« Reply #202 on: Jun 11, 2006, 06:54 AM »

They better fix this soon.
  Now there are three of them with impossibly high scores. Jake seems to be frozen at 8.4. Either somebody has hacked into the poll or it's malfunctioning. Of course, I'm still voting for Jake :).
Yes, me too. I must have voted nine million times but it hardly changes  :X It's a fix.

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #203 on: Jun 11, 2006, 09:16 AM »
Someone is doing something- Jake is in 7th!!!  ^*) They need to fix that!  ^^)

Justin Timberlake
243.3 average

Colin Farrell
228.2 average

Michelle Rodriguez
74.7 average

Matthew Fox
72.4 average

Evangeline Lilly
72.4 average

Josh Holloway
66.1 average

Jake is still 8.4.

aimi15

« Reply #204 on: Jun 11, 2006, 12:05 PM »

Justin Timberlake
243.3 average

Colin Farrell
228.2 average

Michelle Rodriguez
74.7 average

Matthew Fox
72.4 average

Evangeline Lilly
72.4 average

Josh Holloway
66.1 average

Jake is still 8.4.
WTF?? COLIN FARELL??? Who is voting on this?? I can't believe he is getting 30 times as many votes as Jake. No way  :X

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #205 on: Jun 11, 2006, 01:05 PM »

Justin Timberlake
243.3 average

Colin Farrell
228.2 average

Michelle Rodriguez
74.7 average

Matthew Fox
72.4 average

Evangeline Lilly
72.4 average

Josh Holloway
66.1 average

Jake is still 8.4.
WTF?? COLIN FARELL??? Who is voting on this?? I can't believe he is getting 30 times as many votes as Jake. No way  :X

I think it's time to call the sit administrator, or else learn how they hack into the site!  :)

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #206 on: Jun 11, 2006, 01:27 PM »
I sent the following letter to letters@usmagazine.com

I suggest you send them a note also, so that they take notice!  :)

-------------------------------

Hello,

I am a casual online reader who happened to look at your "Hot Bodies" poll at http://usmagazine.com/2006/590/hotbodies_poll/bodies.php.  I noticed that the site must have been hacked into, as the results show scores like 256 out of 10!

Just a friendly heads-up to the site administrator!  :)

Thanks.  Enjoyed browsing through your site very much.  :)

Offline Patriot1

• BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
« Reply #207 on: Jun 11, 2006, 02:07 PM »
Well, I was bored today so I voted for Jake until my mind was numb. Jake is still at 8.4.

8.4 average

Your vote: 10

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #208 on: Jun 11, 2006, 09:15 PM »
I sent the following letter to letters@usmagazine.com

I suggest you send them a note also, so that they take notice!  :)

-------------------------------

Hello,

I am a casual online reader who happened to look at your "Hot Bodies" poll at http://usmagazine.com/2006/590/hotbodies_poll/bodies.php.  I noticed that the site must have been hacked into, as the results show scores like 256 out of 10!

Just a friendly heads-up to the site administrator!  :)

Thanks.  Enjoyed browsing through your site very much.  :)

I will send an email as well- that's BS! Haven't been back into vote yet so I have no idea what it looks like now.
I did love the hacking idea-LOL But he will win and win it fairly- he's got us!  ;)

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #209 on: Jun 11, 2006, 10:26 PM »
I sent them an email and included the outrageous scores. Jake is in 10th now still at 8.4.  ^*)  ^*)

By tomorrow he won't be up there at all unless somebody fixes that.  :X