Author Topic: Your Thoughts & Reactions from Academy Awards  (Read 82928 times)

Offline karind1

• Jack
Re: Your Thoughts & Reactions from Academy Awards
« Reply #180 on: Mar 07, 2006, 11:28 PM »
SOB

No SOB for me Karin but a wide smile of gratitude for posting this.

Hugs!   :-*

Shoulder maybe?
anything from you  anything.... :-*

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #181 on: Mar 07, 2006, 11:30 PM »
you are so welcome- i can't double post so i posted this thread in music videos and told them to go to reply 177 and bring kleenex=but since you are the man and if you wanted to post it in music videos that would be cool.  i watched it already 3 times it is so must see  btw ethan a person 21 yrs. old made it-how talented and classy.  i clicked on his name.  wow am i impressed-

I posted in the news box above. Thanks again.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline chameau

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #182 on: Mar 07, 2006, 11:34 PM »
SOB

No SOB for me Karin but a wide smile of gratitude for posting this.

Hugs!   :-*

Shoulder maybe?
anything from you  anything.... :-*

Don't make me blush Ladie   ;D
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline hidesert

• Alma
« Reply #183 on: Mar 07, 2006, 11:39 PM »
SOB

Thanks Karin, that is beautiful.    :'(

Offline roguejedi

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #184 on: Mar 08, 2006, 12:00 AM »
SOB

Karin,  Thank you so much for sharing that with us.  You are a sweetheart!!!!  And i found myself in tears again.  that was such a classy classy video you 've shared with us.

*hugs* drew

Offline palladin

• Alma Jr.
  • Jack, I swear!
« Reply #185 on: Mar 08, 2006, 05:12 AM »
The Backlash Against the Brokeback Mountain Backlash
by Michael Jensen, March 8, 2006

Author Stephen King says he knew Brokeback Mountain wasn't going to win the Academy Award for Best Picture.
“Brokeback is about enduring love and fierce sexual attraction between two men,” he writes in his latest Entertainment Weekly column. “The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at bottom as conservative as the current U.S. House of Representatives, gave Ang Lee one Oscar (which surprised me), the writing team of McMurtry and Diana Ossana another...and with those bones thrown, felt free to move on.”

King is hardly the only one to express the idea that the movie industry isn't nearly as tolerant as it claims, or as its right-wing critics insist. Call it the backlash against the backlash, but by naming Crash as the upset winner of the Best Picture award, many critics are suggesting that Hollywood has committed its biggest blunder in years, or perhaps ever.
Over at MSNBC.com, the headline on their latest Oscar article reads, “Crash and Burn:
The Academy takes yet another step toward irrelevance with its latest pick.”

Ouch!

A Google search turns up dozens of similar articles, all wondering how a movie like Crash with so many mediocre reviews, a middling box-office take, and a paucity of awards could have won Best Picture, especially over Brokeback Mountain, which, Academy Awards aside, may very well be the most honored film of all time.

Other articles point out how laughable the idea is that Hollywood has ever had a pro-gay agenda.
“Gay actors can't even come out of the closet,” says Gene Stone at YahooNews. “Gay executives and agents stay in the closet. There isn't a more closeted business in the country, except, perhaps, the National Football League.”
Hollywood's self-congratulatory claim of tolerance is now being challenged more than ever before. During Sunday's awards ceremony, George Clooney lauded the Academy for having long been “out of touch” with mainstream American on issues of social justice. But in fact, Hollywood often produces and honors social justice films long after society itself has resolved the issue in question.

Mainstream Hollywood didn't address AIDS in film until Philadelphia, in 1993, ten years into the epidemic when much AIDS-phobia had subsided. Gandhi won Best Picture in 1982, after Gandhi himself had been dead for more than thirty years. Schindler's List won nearly fifty years after the Holocaust. The Hollywood establishment is often “progressive” only after it's very safe to be.
There are, of course, individuals in Hollywood who are very progressive on current social issues. Clooney is one, as are other conservative whipping boys such as Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, Barbra Streisand, and others. But such individual progressives exist in any industry.

Brokeback Mountain's loss to Crash, a movie about racial intolerance, only serves to underscore the point that, when it comes to current hot-button issues, Hollywood often gets cold feet. After all, which issue most divides the country right now: civil rights for racial minorities, or civil rights for gays? There are, of course, no states that are currently trying to ban inter-racial marriage, inter-racial adoption, or to remove racial minorities from anti-discrimination protection. Yet all of those battles are currently being waged against gays and lesbians all across the country.

WHAT COMES NEXT

Some Brokeback Mountain fans aren't taking the Best Picture loss lying down. Since the shock of Sunday night, the anger and indignation has been palpable. (Meanwhile, folks were celebrating the defeat over at the right wing website, Freerepublic.com.)
Here are just a few of the quotes from the live Oscar thread over at Dave Cullen's Ultimate Brokeback:

“To quote an Oscar-winning actor, I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this any more.”

“Turns out homophobia is a force of nature.”

“You need to burn with a cold, hard, intense rage. And you need to take that rage to the homophobes wherever they hide. Remember: we bash back.”

In fact, the folks at Dave Cullen's site are even taking an ad out in a newspaper or trade publication, most likely Variety.
At first, there was talk of making the ad a rebuke to Hollywood, especially those straight white, older men (like Tony Curtis, who reportedly couldn't even be bothered to see the movie). But cooler heads prevailed, and the ad is now much more likely to be civilized in tone, thanking all of those involved, as well as listing all of the awards Brokeback has won.
This is shrewd because it not only let's the gay community look reasonable, but still subtly points out that Crash in no way compared to Brokeback Mountain's stature. Brokeback fans have already donated $8,000 toward the cost of the ad.

THE FUTURE OF HOLLYWOOD?

In the end, Hollywood has pleased few, save those who actually loved Crash. Conservative America is unlikely to stop blasting television shows they find offensive, or complaining about the sex and violence in movies showing at their local cineplexes. Hollywood would have to do far more than distance themselves from gays and lesbians to satisfy the likes of Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. Indeed, the religious right needs Hollywood to keep their base angry, activated, and donating cash.
Hollywood may have hoped to avoid controversy by choosing Crash over Brokeback Mountain. More than once during the Oscar telecast mention was made of Hollywood's declining box-office revenue. By distancing themselves from Brokeback's gay themes, the voters may have thought to spare themselves further decline in ticket sales, as well as attacks on their supposed moral  “agenda”.

But in trying to appease right-wing critics, Hollywood has just alienated another key group of movie-goers: gays and their supporters, who, incidentally, have often defended Hollywood against right-wing criticism. More than one person posting during Dave Cullen's live Oscar thread expressed the sentiment that it would be a cold day in hell before they paid nine dollars to see another movie.

In other words, by trying to prevent some feared outcome, Hollywood may have just made their problems worse. It's such a predictable ending that filmmakers, such practiced storytellers, should surely have seen it coming.
National gay groups have been measured in their response to the Academy Awards, declining to accuse anyone of homophobia. Neil Giuliano of GLAAD said both Brokeback Mountain and Crash were worthy contenders and deserved credit for addressing intolerance. But the reservoir of goodwill is clearly running dry.

Indeed, by snubbing Brokeback Mountain for Best Picture, the Academy has hung a dead albatross around their necks that will stink for decades to come. When people talk about Oscar injustices, such as Chariots of Fire win over Reds, or Rocky's over Network, Taxi Driver, and All the President's Men, there will now be a new gold standard of Oscar absurdity: Crash's win over Brokeback. No other Oscar upset has involved breaking as many precedents or ignoring criteria long valued by the Academy in choosing their Best Picture.

Hollywood insiders have long claimed that while much of what they produce is mindless schlock created solely to make a buck, the Oscars prove that Hollywood has a soul, and that it can, therefore, make and reward relevant art. But Sunday night that bright image flickered and burned. From now on, Hollywood must live with the notion that it is at best cowardly and at worst homophobic.

Can they redeem themselves in the end? It's another perfect Hollywood ending, of course. Alas, it's one that has yet to be written.

Offline meandennis

• Lureen
« Reply #186 on: Mar 08, 2006, 07:21 AM »
SOB

Thanks Karind1,

I thought I was over this and here I am crying again.

meandennis
It's because of you Jack that I'm like this.

Offline lacy8753

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #187 on: Mar 08, 2006, 01:17 PM »
Well BBM won 3 out of 8...can't be that bad?

BBM won best adapted screenplay and best director with 3 actors nominated? How the hell DIDN'T they get best movie? Its like a given...

Offline lacy8753

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #188 on: Mar 08, 2006, 01:26 PM »
  Crash was a good movie but not a great one. I guess they threw out Brokeback and looked around for 2nd best. No way did Crash deserve the Oscar for best picture.

Offline chameau

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #189 on: Mar 08, 2006, 05:39 PM »
Well BBM won 3 out of 8...can't be that bad?

BBM won best adapted screenplay and best director with 3 actors nominated? How the hell DIDN'T they get best movie? Its like a given...

BBM got robbed, that's all!  Now the Academy voters get it up their ignorant *sses.  Most of the press review since sunday is just against the Academy.  I am among the ones that is not about to spend money in a theater for some Hollywood production. 
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2006, 05:51 PM by chameau »
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline samuel

• Cassie
« Reply #190 on: Mar 08, 2006, 05:48 PM »
When I saw the level of anticipation building up here, especially during the past 48 hours, I deliberately stayed away because years of experience have taught me not to count on the Academy to do the right thing. And, while the awards BBM did win are deserved and appreciated, I can't help but be disappointed by missing out on Best Picture, because I strongly believe it clearly was. And I still think Heath Ledger's performance was not just the best of the year, but of the decade; one of those standout performances that come along but rarely and stay with you for a lifetime. The level of disappointment is remeniscent of-though not nearly equal to-waking up November 3, 2004 and finding out the W had been re-elected. I still can't get over that one.
But it is important to remember that this is a film that no one in Hollywood would make for 7 years, and no one had very high expectations for until recently. In that light, it has been a remarkable success and an important cultural milestone. And it-along with Ethan, who deserves his very own Oscar IMHO-has brought together this wonderful group of people whom I would never have met without it, it has changed my life for the better-more on that later-and I am quite confident it will be remembered years from now as an example of what filmmaking is capable of at its best and most eloquent. So Bravo and despair not brothers and sisters. We have lost a battle, but made great strides toward ultimately winning the war, and no mere academy can ever take away all that these people and this film have given us!!
Peace!!

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
« Reply #191 on: Mar 08, 2006, 06:14 PM »
very well said!
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline chameau

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #192 on: Mar 08, 2006, 06:17 PM »
I just had an eye on the Annie Proulx Forum... there are some desapointed friends there too... 
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline BBBOY

• Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
« Reply #193 on: Mar 08, 2006, 06:19 PM »
Thanks for a great post palladin. That was a terrific article, insightful and well written.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline samuel

• Cassie
« Reply #194 on: Mar 08, 2006, 06:28 PM »
I admire your level-headiness and composure inspite of the temporary setback like this. It has not been easy for me these few days. I wish I could be strong like you. I am grieving. From the time I saw the movie, Brokeback Mountain, I was totally consumed by it. I spent virtually all my waking hours looking for internet links and resources about reviews, interviews, on-line fora, even watching late talk shows (which I don't usually watch) hoping to see or hear anything about the movie and the people behind it. I read the book and screenplay over and over again and everything seemed fresh everytime. The story has touched me in more ways than none has ever done before. BBM is not just another story, it is OUR story, only Jack and Ennis gave it a face. I'm sure you understand how devastated I was and most of us were when the Academy denied the film the honor and recognition it rightfully deserves. You were absolutely right when you said that experience has taught you not to count on the Academy to do the right thing. Who do they think they are? The self-appointed moral conscience of society? Los Angeles Times critic Kenneth Turan saw "Brokeback's" failure as a sign that Hollywood was not ready to grant the topic of homosexual love mainstream respectability. The world knows and the Academy knows as well as the "enlightened intellectuals" that homosexual relationship is not simply "holding hands in the park". Sexual intimacy is an expression of love in a loving relationship, whether it's between man and woman, between men or between women. They know better than that! They chose "Crash" over "Brokeback" because it was a safe harbor so they can look themselves in the mirror and feel like they were good productive liberals. Moral hypocrites! Brokeback has no political agenda and it does not need one. Nevertheless, I am consoled in the thought that WE are in this cause together. We have scaled the heights of Brokeback Mountain and there's no turning back. Thanks for your time and warmest regards. 
When I saw the level of anticipation building up here, especially during the past 48 hours, I deliberately stayed away because years of experience have taught me not to count on the Academy to do the right thing. And, while the awards BBM did win are deserved and appreciated, I can't help but be disappointed by missing out on Best Picture, because I strongly believe it clearly was. And I still think Heath Ledger's performance was not just the best of the year, but of the decade; one of those standout performances that come along but rarely and stay with you for a lifetime. The level of disappointment is remeniscent of-though not nearly equal to-waking up November 3, 2004 and finding out the W had been re-elected. I still can't get over that one.
But it is important to remember that this is a film that no one in Hollywood would make for 7 years, and no one had very high expectations for until recently. In that light, it has been a remarkable success and an important cultural milestone. And it-along with Ethan, who deserves his very own Oscar IMHO-has brought together this wonderful group of people whom I would never have met without it, it has changed my life for the better-more on that later-and I am quite confident it will be remembered years from now as an example of what filmmaking is capable of at its best and most eloquent. So Bravo and despair not brothers and sisters. We have lost a battle, but made great strides toward ultimately winning the war, and no mere academy can ever take away all that these people and this film have given us!!
Peace!!

Offline meandennis

• Lureen
« Reply #195 on: Mar 08, 2006, 07:25 PM »
I just read a story from the Associated Press regarding the latest "hit" to be released on Friday from Hollywood. The headline reads"Terry Bradshaw Bares All". The movie is "Failure to Launch", about a 35 year old man (Matthew McConaughey) who still lives at home with his parents (Kathy Bates and Bradshaw). They hire a young women (Sarah Jessica Parker) to help them get him out of the house and she apparantly falls in love with him in the process. Terry Bradshaw, the 57 year old ex-quarterback, has a scene where he drops his shorts completely baring his backside. That must be a sight! I can see all the 12 to 17 year old school girls flocking to the theaters this weekend to get a glimpse of McConoughy walking around in a towel. Sounds like a real winner from Hollywood, doesn't it? Real Oscar material hey Jack F@cking Twist? I will bet this has an impact on society for years to come. This is the kind of cr@p Hollywood produces and wants us to see. I hope we all remember our promise to boycott this Hollywood studio trash!

meandennis
It's because of you Jack that I'm like this.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #196 on: Mar 08, 2006, 07:26 PM »
I am grieving. From the time I saw the movie, Brokeback Mountain, I was totally consumed by it.

Hello samuel, welcome to this forum and thanks for sharing your thought. You will find a lot of members sharing and supporting each other. It is upsetting that BBM was snobbed but the achievement of BBM and the love between Ennis and Jack live forever.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline brokenheart5813

• Alma Jr.
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it
« Reply #197 on: Mar 08, 2006, 07:42 PM »
SOB

karnid - thank you SO MUCH for posting this!  It is lovely....I hope that everyone involved with this film has the opportunity to see this beautiful tribute.
He pressed his face into the fabric and breathed in slowly through his mouth and nose, hoping for the faintest smoke and mountain sage and salty sweet stink of Jack but there was not real scent, only the memory of it, the imagined power of Brokeback Mountain of which nothing was left but what he held in his hands....

Offline hidesert

• Alma
« Reply #198 on: Mar 08, 2006, 10:14 PM »
Don't you find it strange Clint Eastwood was not attending the ceremony yesterday?  Normally he should have been the one to present the Best Director Award.  He was not looking very happy at the Golden Globes when had to present his award to Ang.

There are some people in the film industry I would like to correspond with, just to know what they think of this situation...

Interesting point Chameau,

It is a well known fact that Eastwood is a card=carrying member of the Republican party. I was thinking how defferent the vote whould have been if the film industry was centered in New York City rather than LA. We are much more in-tuned with the real world here in the East and New Yorkers are much more liberal and tolerant of each other. That is why film people like Robert DiNiro, Martin Scorscese, Ang Lee, Hillary Swank, and our own Heath & Michelle choose to live here. They do not want to be a part of the Hollywood bullshit that we see take place every year when they hold their official atta-boy extravaganza. This was a dismal year for the big Hollywood studios and they are bitter over the failures of their big-budget crap they produce and the successes of the independent films. BBM also hit them between the eyes, bringing to light their many prejudices and insecurities. The vote for Crash was a shot at redemption, too little too late.

Meandennis, I don't think the problem is with Hollywood being in LA instead of New York.  Studios are still owned by Big Business and many of them are headquartered in New York City.   Focus Features the producer of BBM is owned by NBC Universal and NBC Universial is owned by General Electric Co.  GE is a very conservative company.  Fox Studios and Network are owned by Newscorp.  Newscorp is owned by Rupert Murdock who is on the far right politically.  Disney is not a liberal bastion but it is progressive.   Location doesn't change the fact that the money to produce many movies comes from very conservative sources.   That is one of the reasons no one would touch BBM for years it was too controversial and it scared away the money.  And it scared away actors.

JerBear418720

« Reply #199 on: Mar 08, 2006, 10:27 PM »
SOB

OMG!  This is amazing.  Thanks so much, Karin.

Offline Raisa

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #200 on: Mar 09, 2006, 12:52 PM »

It is our responsibility to keep this movie alive forever. Buy the DVD, talk about it to friends, quote from  it, and refer to it whenever you can. [/b]

I think that's the least that we can do for a film that has done so much for us!

I have talked so much about BBM to one of my (supposed) best friends, that she finally send me message " Go to the doctor!". I didn´t - instead I came here! Some people are pretending to be so tolerant but when they really figure out that their friend really is gay-lesbian-bi-or-whatever, and that BBM means more than being just a movie, well, strange reactions can happen. And actually I didn´t even talk so enormously much, because I knew she supported Crash.
I watched the whole Oscar-gala, and here in Europe it was night then. In the morning I called to my job and said I got a flu and took free. Of course I was disappointed on behalf of Jake and Heath and Michelle, but they are all young actors and will surely have their great moments in the future. I think this homophobia is more American problem than European, although we have our share of it. Northern countries are rather liberal.
”It is said some lives are linked across time. Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages. Destiny.”

Prince of Persia
---------------------
"Jack, I swear -"  he said, though Jack had never asked him to swear anything and was himself not the swearing kind.

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #201 on: Mar 09, 2006, 01:01 PM »

It is our responsibility to keep this movie alive forever. Buy the DVD, talk about it to friends, quote from  it, and refer to it whenever you can. [/b]

I think that's the least that we can do for a film that has done so much for us!

I have talked so much about BBM to one of my (supposed) best friends, that she finally send me message " Go to the doctor!". I didn´t - instead I came here! Some people are pretending to be so tolerant but when they really figure out that their friend really is gay-lesbian-bi-or-whatever, and that BBM means more than being just a movie, well, strange reactions can happen. And actually I didn´t even talk so enormously much, because I knew she supported Crash.
I watched the whole Oscar-gala, and here in Europe it was night then. In the morning I called to my job and said I got a flu and took free. Of course I was disappointed on behalf of Jake and Heath and Michelle, but they are all young actors and will surely have their great moments in the future. I think this homophobia is more American problem than European, although we have our share of it. Northern countries are rather liberal.

Thanks.

If 'friends' ask you about your 'obsession', tell them what I say: How many times would you go to the theatre/opera to hear the same musical/work over and over again?  How many times do you go back to a museum to see a favorite painting again and again?  In short: how many times would you go to a place where you can see a favorite work of art?

People who live with no passion live as if dead.

Offline Raisa

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #202 on: Mar 09, 2006, 01:17 PM »

Thanks! :)
I love to send hugs and kisses to you everyone in this forum!
”It is said some lives are linked across time. Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages. Destiny.”

Prince of Persia
---------------------
"Jack, I swear -"  he said, though Jack had never asked him to swear anything and was himself not the swearing kind.

Offline bnjmn3

• Jack
  • BBM: The Best Picture Show
« Reply #203 on: Mar 09, 2006, 01:41 PM »
There is a reason that Shakespeare plays, Bach and Mozart's music, Dickens books, and Citizen Kane have remained in the collective consciousness--great art has undeniable impact on many diverse people. Those affected by a great work of art take it with them and share it with those around them and keep it for those that come after them. Brokeback Mountain (short story and movie) will remain long after we are gone.
We can't change it. We will have to stand it.

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #204 on: Mar 09, 2006, 01:45 PM »
There is a reason that Shakespeare plays, Bach and Mozart's music, Dickens books, and Citizen Kane have remained in the collective consciousness--great art has undeniable impact on many diverse people. Those affected by a great work of art take it with them and share it with those around them and keep it for those that come after them. Brokeback Mountain (short story and movie) will remain long after we are gone.

With that thought, I know I will die a little happier.

Offline BBBOY

• Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
« Reply #205 on: Mar 09, 2006, 05:48 PM »

This puts my feelings into perspective. I'm not crazy, just completely taken by 2 of the greatest works of art I have ever been privileged to encounter.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline brokenheart5813

• Alma Jr.
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it
« Reply #206 on: Mar 10, 2006, 08:34 AM »

Thanks.

If 'friends' ask you about your 'obsession', tell them what I say: How many times would you go to the theatre/opera to hear the same musical/work over and over again?  How many times do you go back to a museum to see a favorite painting again and again?  In short: how many times would you go to a place where you can see a favorite work of art?

BRAVO.
He pressed his face into the fabric and breathed in slowly through his mouth and nose, hoping for the faintest smoke and mountain sage and salty sweet stink of Jack but there was not real scent, only the memory of it, the imagined power of Brokeback Mountain of which nothing was left but what he held in his hands....

Offline Toadily

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
  • "Friend, we got ourselves a situation here"
« Reply #207 on: Mar 10, 2006, 12:12 PM »
Repitition of viewing is not something as weird as we think, look at children, they want the same favorite book over and over again.
Yes, great art can't be heard too much.
"it's Love, Blockhead!"
-Pierre Marivaux  The Triumph of Love

"To love an idea is to love it a little more than one should."  -Jean Rostand

Offline yncroger

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #208 on: Mar 10, 2006, 10:55 PM »
I was hoping that BBM would win the Oscar for best picture, but I knew that most of the voters for the acadamy are homophobic so I was not surprised when a trash movie won the Oscar.  It is important to remember that being nominated is very important you can't over look that.  The nomination elevates the movie to a higher plateau.  My question is if the movie won for best director, how could it not be the best picture.  But this was strickly a controlled vote that is, what Bush wants Bush gets.

Offline flikker2005

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #209 on: Mar 12, 2006, 06:19 PM »
I think L.D. Newsome, Joe Aguirre, Jack's father and Ennis' father are all voting members of the Academy.
Touts les événements sont enchaîné dans le meilleur des mondes possibles ... VOLTAIRE "Candide; ou L'Optimisme"